OMG! this guy lives upto his name!

Best answers
Ok i was in a server earlier playing as normal when suddenly i got a message from 'NEWB!' telling me that i am a g@y block wh@re??? now am i missing something here?? is it against the rules to block in a melee fight?? everytime i blocked he would have a go?? i mean whats wrong with blocking??? apart from the fact it saves you in a melee fight! he even had a higher pl than me!!o_o well mr NEWB! this is all i got to say to u :no:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, people just get mad that they cannot beat you at all, I think it is stupid, very stupid, I also think people who despise double teaming need to reconsider...I could understand if it was a 1 v 1 duel , but I think you do have teammates for a reason.

Best answers
lol well being a noob to esf myself i just like to say some people need to take an anger management course. tis a game and they will improve with time playing someone that blocks will only imporve their skill. personally i wouldn't get angry if someone blocked me every attack i made and recived a score of 9-40 or something like that. some people just need to get a life :D

Best answers
Just ignore people like that and pretend they arent there. Or if its ur server kick em :p

Best answers
People get mad because of the competitive nature of the game, and the anonymity of the Internet...people take losing very personally, and don't have anything right in front of them to vent on, other than thier monitor(and they don't want that). It's hard to detach yourself from the personal nature of the game, but after 2 months of concentration and focus I have managed to become impervious to most annoyances. The only thing that gets to me anymore is block spamming....

TWUNKS UR A N3WB!!11!!1

j/k;)

Best answers
oi :( that hurt!! anywho! it wasnt jus that n00b guy lol the whole server a small server it was but still) was against me lol they all joined in :p i mean wots the point of melee if u cant block! it'll just be one guy hitting the other and then that guy hitting you back, stooopid anyways this is getting depressing now lol so someone please close it! lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as long as you werent using block for the whole fight, i have no problem with it...as for teaming, expect to hold block alot more if your being teamed

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People just get angry when you abuse the ability to block and then counter someone's attack nearly instantaneously. This has been rectified as of 1.1, so don't expect to hear as much complaining from then on.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And everyonce in a while, you will meet those great players(some of the more knowledgable members of the forums too, i've noticed) who will never flame you but instead find ways around your tactics...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The other day I was in my server, some guy came in with the default name ESFn00b. He had me folled at first because people don't usually keep the default name so I thought he hadn't developed any skill yet, anyways I ended up fighting him like I normally would after he did some teleporting and meleeing. Long story short I pwned the bejesus outa him (he only killed me twice) and after awhile FINALLY said something but what he said was "haha your a noob" I was like "you're not serious" and he continued to flame me by calling me a n00b and other stuff then left. What a sore ass loser my god >_>

Best answers
i want you to try me with my 500+ ping in your server sometime Mr.Satan(Yes I checked it up in the HL browser....3 dots,how sad....)

Block whoring,nah not much of a problem unless they have 100+ ping less than me,and that is very common,and people find block real cheap,but its there and its legal,so block as much as you want :) I have nothing against this guy

Best answers
People on most public servers need to chill out, I am not that great and usually don't take things personnaly but when I am on a server and someone calls me a newb and starts cussing me out, I'm on their butt till they leave ;)

I do think that blocking is an ok tactic, it gets annoying because I havent mastered the timing of teleporting right after a hit so sometimes I get slapped around but I try to use it as practice with timing and such :)

Best answers
i dont get pissed off anymore either bout anything ppl say in games, or do... well maybe just a bit when ur having a duel then some jackass fires a full kamehameha in the middle of the map blowing up everyone

Best answers
That kind of thing is pretty lame, I tend to use melee more just because I like the fast pace of it and it is more fun to go head to head (I seem to be about average in skill, I own some people and get owned by others..) there is also a lot more depth to the current system than many people give it credit for...

Best answers
i guess if u jusr sat there blocking it might be justified, but if you attack and all there is no reason for them to do it

Best answers
People who just flame other people are just wrong, becuse just becuse they can not beat you, they are just sore loosers, who hate losing. Do not worry about them.

Best answers
Not nessasarily true nevermore....I know people who do never lose, yet the complain anyways. (LoL) :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom