SBC Dominant in 1.1??

Best answers
The SBC could be the new powerstruggling master in 1.1, with multiple powerstruggling, piccolo could shoot one to keep anything (kame for example), occupied, he could then put on turbo, minimum charge, shoot again, repeat as necessary, it would take a major pl difference for poor goku to be able to beat the first in time to avoid the second, third, fourth, etc....

This issue should probably be addressed before the release of 1.1..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe the 1.1 outline said that the SBC was going to be attached, meaning that Piccolo won't be able to move until the SBC blows up/is blocked.

Best answers
oh, guess I missed that in the outline, hehe sorry...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no that doesnt work at all

doing that will get u a beam to the face and about 3 extra sbc's along with it

shooting another weak ball into a ps does not do as much as a beam constantly pumping energy

Best answers
just out of interest, would you be able to increase ur beam strength using ki blasts? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the sbc is still non attached.. then i would maybe yes.. it would be dominant

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
speaking of picollo... will he be some what stronger.. i mean once u get to ssj level pic isnt fun to be anymore...

Best answers
why isnt he fun? piccolo is ALWAYS fun because of his scatter shot thing :D
now for a more on topic mssg: If you charged a full SBC, fired it and then fully charged another one surely it would overpower most beams, or at least 3 full powered ones (if u had the time) would. Also, if you are PSing , will you be able to be damaged? Because you could just fire one SBC to stall the persons beam, then fire another at the person like i sometimes do now with piccolo.

Mog

Best answers
im pretty sure its attached in b1.1... you should be able to add more power to it in a ps now tho...i think.
i hope they increase the speed of the sbc or its gonna be pretty useless cos its not like you can bend the beam like with kames so youll probably miss often and leave yourself open for attack. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom