Ssj3?

Best answers
i'm just wondering about if there are gonna be a SSJ3-mode.. so that goku and vegeta and gohan will be able to transform into a SSJ3 when thir powerlevel is high enough.

Best answers
Vegeta never turns SSJ 3, and i doubt Super Saiyan 3 will be in any close releases, but maybe in the future.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it was beta 2.0 that all trans will be in game...

Best answers
there will be a SSJ 3 mode i beleive, but i dont think vegeta or gohan will be abe to do it. I have no idea though, but it wouldnt really make sense to now would it?

Best answers
well ya it would make sense cuz technically goku wwont be alone with ssj3 transformation. think to the super buu saga, goten and trunks discussing how they gionna beat him. they say sumpin like "then we do our secret transformation" that means that technically both of them know how to go ssj3. and vegeta and gohan dont have to go ssj3. gohan can go mystic for his 3rd trans, vegeta dcould go majin or ssj2 for his

Best answers
what i meant by it wouldnt make sense was that the team have stuck to the program so far, and vegeta and gohan dont go SSJ3 in the program (maybe beacuse they dont really get the opportunity, but thats irrelevent) so i meant that it wouldnt make sense for them to make something other than what is in the series.

Best answers
gohan (after that funny dance thing with old kai) cannot go ssj , instead goes to the super powerful mystic mode which is as powerful as ssj3 but does not waste so much energy.
vegeta probably doesn't go ssj3 at all coz he thinks it's a waste of energy and relies on just ssj2.

Best answers
vegeta never trains hard enough to go SSJ3, so he remains at SSJ2 cuz he cant. In the japanese version of DBZ, the old kai says that gohan can go super saiyan, but his power will be so great that it could destroy earth from just powering up. For third transformations, they could give vegeta like Majin vegeta or something, and gohan could get maybe mystic, but it would look funny seeing a SSJ2 model turning into an adult mystic model.
instant puberty!

Best answers
they could make a fade in the model changing so it doesnt look as fake.
you knwo what, this could be a suggestion for the trans, they fade into the ssj1...2.......3
or whatever for a second.

bbbut i dont knoww.

i think the models need to be the exact same but, with differnt hair color (for Saiyans)
if they you want it more realistic, make the players muscles larger a bit and mroe built.

Best answers
i think they will probably completely change some of the ssj models with the transformations, but for now it isnt really important as they only have 1 transformation

Best answers
i wouldnt say vegeta didnt train hard enough, he was often the one that trained the hardest, but he often trained in the wrong way, punishing his body rather than inc stamina etc, goku said this, and vegeta realised it himself :)

Best answers
maybe so, but the training for goku was a lot easier in other world, cuz there weren't as many restrictions, so he could train perhaps a lot more, because it wasn't as hard on his body as it was on vegeta's down on earth, thus allowing him to reach new levels a lot easier

Best answers
Originally posted by thatdamngood
well ya it would make sense cuz technically goku wwont be alone with ssj3 transformation. think to the super buu saga, goten and trunks discussing how they gionna beat him. they say sumpin like "then we do our secret transformation" that means that technically both of them know how to go ssj3. and vegeta and gohan dont have to go ssj3. gohan can go mystic for his 3rd trans, vegeta dcould go majin or ssj2 for his

Ya but for the goten and trunks part.....they have to be fused to go ssj3....cuz i found out somewhere that half-sayans cant go ssj3 or 4

Best answers
thats the same thing as saying a quarter saiyan cant go SSJ...
its not true, but for those who aren't pure saiyan, its a lot harder to reach higher transformations, they have to work a lot harder

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
thats the same thing as saying a quarter saiyan cant go SSJ...
its not true, but for those who aren't pure saiyan, its a lot harder to reach higher transformations, they have to work a lot harder
I think it is easier...cuz gohan became ssj really easy.....so did goten(from having his mom yell at him?)

Best answers
Vegeta never knew of SSJ3, that was the problem. He trained on Earth figuring SSJ2 was the max. He still wasnt stronger than Goku though, but when he goes Majin he was stronger than Goku.

Both Goku and Vegeta were max powered SSJ2. That means that they both could ascend to SSJ3. The problem was that Vegeta didnt know how and Goku did. When Vegeta dies and they are fighting on the Planet of the Kais Vegeta is no longer strong enough to go SSJ3 cuz he isnt Majin.

My opinion on Majin is I dont like it. Its not a transformation and I hate the look oof the M on Vegeta's head. Vegeta should get ASSJ as his middle transformation and Trunks ASSJ and USSJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom