team member, sry

Best answers
im sorry for reposting but:

will someone please make an updated outline of 1.1? we would all appreciate that alot, thanks

whichever mod reads this first plz close my other one, its called for team meber, blade, maybe some other team member or sumpin like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FOR GOD SAAAAAKE...cant you tell from EVERY post that has asked something similar, every mod has said "it'l be out when its done" try searching before you go and post things that have been asked about 500 thousand bigillion times...:\

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Easy there, he isn't asking when the Beta update is out so don't jump the gun and flame the poor guy! He doesn't deserve it and it's not your place to correct him anyway. :(

He is merely asking for an outline, like they gave for the original beta. Changes, updates, that sort of thing. Nothing major, nothing to get excited about.

Best answers
i think it would be nice to have a updated outline also. :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt that pointless...

just wait for the beta :rolleyes:

Best answers
that would be pretty pointless think about it they said they finished it but they are in the debugging pase meaning there would only be errors in there some of you wouldnt even understand

Best answers
no its not pointless at all. and YOU bobbybaby, wtf makes u think im asking release date? i said and i quote

will someone please make an updated outline of 1.1? we would all appreciate that alot, thanks
its not pointless cuz alot of us want to know how its coming along, or whether or not we should suggest new things to things that are DONE & TESTED to beta 1.1, so we can suggest it for later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the point of updating the outline when 1.1 will be released any day now..:S
just wait patiently.. its coming

/me looks over the horizon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ok ok my bad, but it still kinda ruins things, even if they did bring an updated one out, alot of people wouldnt read it until they played 1.1 :p

Best answers
we are getting close to the release but it would still be nice to know whats going to be in it

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe the URL for the old one is no longer valid. One of the team members probably still has it, but the one people used a lot no longer works. That's probably why a link hasn't popped up in here yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom