Whats that bar thingy?

Best answers
what is that bar thing on the lower right side of the screen and on the scouter thing.

Best answers
ya dont need 2 of these ;) so i got rid of ur other one, and im not sure i know what u mean

Best answers
um. . .? what do u mean u dont need 2 of these? two of what?

ne way there is a bar sumtimes on the lower right corner of the screen. the top half is red and the bottom half is blue, what is it for?

Best answers
u made 2 of these threads in case u didnt notice, i moved the other one to our little trash bucket us moderators use, and the blue/red bar is what shows ur status in a power struggle

Best answers
o i c
btw what is a power struggle( not to be annyoing or ne thing im just super newb ;) )

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering why that thread was in the bucket... got confused for a second...

a power struggle occurs when you and anothe person shoot a beam at eachother and they collide. this lets you enter a power struggle in an attempt to defeat them(like during the Saiyan saga when vegeta shot down at the earth and goku shot a kamehameha back at him)

anyways to elaborate on the blue and red bar, like fatmanterror said it shows your status in a power struggle. when the line is in the red, you are losing, but when it is in the blue, you are winning. holding down the attack button(left click by default) you pump ki into the struggle which helps you win. If you push T to go turbo, you get even more strength to help you win. You just have to watch how much ki you have, if you run out, then you are done for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom