beta 1.1

Best answers
how long can it still last now to esf beta 1,1 comes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok o_o o_o o_o i THINK il be able to say it here :p

WHEN ITS DONE!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, so many people ask this question, well esf might be doing the same thing that dmz is doing, everytime someone asks, the delay the release by 1 day, so if people ask 20 times, it wont come out until 20 days after the original release date, SO PLZ STOP ASKING!!!

Best answers
lol bobbybaddy, its safe to say it in this thread, which ius actually about the release date. If anybody actually read down the page before making new threads, they would see about 5 closed threads on the same topic

Best answers
do you understand what you asking? if the adminstors & the moderators don't know when the next version comes out...how we can know?

Best answers
They did some stress testing!!! that means it's pretty darned close, especially since it was successful!!!
(would most likely mean that they are through with most/all bugs and content and are now testing to make sure it won't crash too much!!!!!) :) ;)

Best answers
Dalton, please read current 1.1 posts before making a thread. Questions asking when is it going to be released have been asked already.

Only the ESF Team now when the release date will be, when its ready they will tell us, asking all the time is not going to help anything, just annoy the forum mods by closing down yet another thread.

As Yogosaki said, the team and some of the current tester have done a Stress test which is just making sure everything is working fine and they have got all the bugged fixed. This is a great sign meaning the 1.1 beta is near completed.

All i'm trying to say is please read the current threads as they may contain the answers you need, instead of making a thread asking the same questions which people have already asked.. just saves your time in typing out the information, and saves the Mods time in closing down threads, which i think this will be victim too :)

*just like to point out i'm not trying to act like a mod of the forums*

Best answers
Also, HSU said in a previous thread that was closed, that the team will probably announce the release a week in advance, so don't worry it will come.

Best answers
what?! lame, so if they announce it tomorrow we gotta wait til next week? lame , i'm on my spring break! And i can barely play during school days

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well they are not going to release it according to your schedule :rolleyes:
just let the team release t when they want to, they aren't getting paid for it, they are doing it out of their own free will, just let them release it when they want to.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF beta 1.1 will be released/done when the team is satisfied that no more further work needs to be done on it, that include testing/bug squashing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom