Nice screenshots on the ESF site....

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I think I`ll will be released in a week.(This is what I think NOT that it`s true)

Well can`t wait either.:D

Best answers
yeah, they look good no? About the kame torpidos, do you move to a spot and set one, then move to another and set another then fire them all? they look quite good. Also in the one that is supposed to show a beam jump, it looked to me like just a blank pic... is this true for everyone?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can set the direction of each of your kame torpedos, and its suppose to show a beam jump. You cant really see motion with a picture, which is why it just looks like someone is firing a beam at the ground.

Best answers
I also noticed the term stress test...I am in the Star Wars Galaxies beta, we are stress testing right now...that is the final phase of beta...omg I just got a boner.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you shoot each torpedo manually or all of them at once? It looked like manually but with the scattershot it does too (which it isn't) because they hit at diffferent times.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
nice screenshots
i cant wait longer
this is so cool!!

Best answers
KVBOFHBJJBFGIJGBIGA IM GOING CRAZY!!!! IP]JGVHRHUGI0HBV[HBOU I WANT!!!

V'

Best answers
Try using a sentence or two, I can barely make out what the hell you said. Anyways, I for one can't wait for the beta release.It will be a nice change of mode too.

Best answers
finally a picture of a opengl kamehameha torpedo...

the khh torps of the video with software looked like a _______ line to the target... but in software it looked cool... but this is better so i will stay with opengl... software cracks up! :DDD

Best answers
Originally posted by !XxShAdOwxX!
Do you shoot each torpedo manually or all of them at once? It looked like manually but with the scattershot it does too (which it isn't) because they hit at diffferent times.
Im pretty sure it is seperate....i watched the video a couple times...and i can clearly say that you can shoot then seperatley.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But ScatterShot looks similar cause they all hit at different times. Although I thought it would be separate. Oh well guess Ill have to wait.

Best answers
I can't wait for the release, but i fear it is going to take quite a while. Why doesn't the Beta crew release a faq detailing the moves and statistics. That would be really nice, and would shut a whole lot of us up :) As far as im concerned Kame topedo's look like you fire them off individually, unlike scattershot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all want it. The attacks look good and a lot of the big bugs in 1.0 are gonna be gone! But we just have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom