Successful Meleeing?

Best answers
I'm pretty new to this game and i was wondering how to do a melee successfully. I know that you have to target the person and charge or swoosh at them with the left click and attack them with right click. So, should I target them and then hold both left and right click down or just charge then when I get close to them I press right click? Can someone please help?

Best answers
The best way to connect with a melee hit is to target, and once you target them swoop toward them, as you are swooping hold on to right click only, you should only need to tap left click to go into swoop, and it ends after 2 seconds or so, but to get a better chance of hitting, hold right click rather than trying to hit it at the right time.

Edit I beat you Miroku :p:p:p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can just tap left click to swoop, and holding down the right mouse button while you swoop will make you automatically attack when you do get close enough. This of course is only the basics, as you fight more you will find more styles to your liking, and will have to adapt to whatever your opponents tactics are.

Best answers
Originally posted by (V)ajinVegeta
I'm pretty new to this game and i was wondering how to do a melee successfully. I know that you have to target the person and charge or swoosh at them with the left click and attack them with right click. So, should I target them and then hold both left and right click down or just charge then when I get close to them I press right click? Can someone please help?
Left click when locked on and repeatedly mash the right click button. Thx.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holding down the right button is much more effective than mashing it. mashing it will only mess up your mouse...

but, the man's questions has been answered....

**Miroku raises his upper lips, showing a pair of pearly white fangs gleaming in his mouth. He walks seductively towards the thread and carefully pierces its fragile neck, sucking the life out of it...**

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom