only one problem with powerstruggling

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well as 1.0, where you have a long powerstruggle with a mate gradually you will both run out of power, and when that happens, only fates decides who ever wins and who ever wins, kills everybody anyway with the exposion damage ,so in 1.1 have they fixed the exposion damage?, because either way, everyone in the powerstruggle will die, and yes i understand that every character in the ps is using all there energy...

Best answers
yeah, i hope they have either tuned down the blast raduis or reduced the damage done from it, cause at the moment it is crazy

Scruffie

S
Another problem with PS is this... I'll try to explain as best I can...

PS Should look like this, generally:

>------()-----<

A straight line with the middle moving back and forth, like these two examples.

>--()---------<

>---------()--<

BUt more often than not, I get this,,,

.......................>.........<
......................./......../
..................../......./
................./......./
...............()..../

With the lines moving about all over the place... and the place where the beams meet ( () ) ending up behind me. It really looks like crap when you play. Is it just me or does this happen to a lot of people?

Best answers
hehehe nice little diagram

Will there be in any future releases any Ps special effects?

Best answers
The line wierdness is caused by the angle that you fired your beam. If you fire straight, and someone who is slightly to the side beams you and you enter a ps, your beam wont change direction. It would be hard, but not impossible to code it so the beams fly straight into the person that fired it during ps...but it probably wont be in game for quite some time.

Scruffie

S
If you shoot beams in a curve, then I think when two curving beams meet, the trails should act like a track for the bit where they meet.

Best answers
Hehehe, i had one guy block my Kamehameha, but it was so strange, cuz the beam was a few centemeteres to the left of him.

(Diagram ala Scruffie)

...........V--- Guy blocking beam
.......() ---- Kamehameha
.......I
.......I
.......I
.......I

He got pushed back into a mountain, but there was a tiny cliff between him and the beam, so when it exploded he took no damage at all!!!! I hope this is fixed in 1.1, but judging from some of the screenshots it looks like it isn't.

Best answers
the whole damage thing should be left alone because you are adding all of your power into the shot the more power the bigger the boom. and i do hope that the whole ...........<-------guy
.........()-------------kamehameha thing

Best answers
meh, itd be nice to win a five min ps just once and not blow myself up, it kinda takes the sense of victory away. Id rather see the beam vaporize the person if its powerful enough. and if its just a little piddly 15 sec ps with weak beams then the normal explosion would be fine. I dunno, the whole blow everyone up thing was cool the first couple of times i did it, then it just got old. well IMO anyways.

Best answers
the main thing im hopin for in the later releases is the fixing of the powerstruggling like when two beams collide it is a very rare occurance to actually see then stay straight, like one beam goes off to the side and whatnot

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting the power struggles in a straight line is a side project right now. The reason the beams move people blocking to the sides and and go off in weird angles during struggles (sometimes hitting other people heh) is because of your viewpoint. If it fired straight in front of you, you wouldn't be able to see anything. This is how they fixed that.

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Getting the power struggles in a straight line is a side project right now. The reason the beams move people blocking to the sides and and go off in weird angles during struggles (sometimes hitting other people heh) is because of your viewpoint. If it fired straight in front of you, you wouldn't be able to see anything. This is how they fixed that.
1000 - 4/15 **** off. Just, **** off. :D

Best answers
I love those bloody huge/long powerstruggles. Even if you die, do you have any idea how much PL you get from such a victory? Especially if multiple people die! I once got like 2 million PL from 1 struggle. That was fun :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the fact that if you both use boht of your ki bars during the ps, you get one ****ing big ass exposion, which kills everyone playing in the level:laff:

Best answers
lol yeah i love that too, with 2 kamehamehas w/ssj, both power levels drain down, i go afk come back, look in console and it says i killed everyone including myself, the explosion was HUGE being how i did this alot...but here's a question, does the explosions side vary on how long the ps lasts or just how strong the blast is...because i use ki blasts to PS and jesus were they big.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't use kamehamehas. Use generic beams. Kamehamehas can't accomplish the same blast radius as generic beams. Hell, even when you aren't SSJ those generic beams can wipe out the entire map. Trust me on this, it's fun to do.

The other thing that's fun to do is thow a ki blob where somebody is about to fire a Gohan's shield.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like to PS with the generic beams cuz mostly i win:laff: .And i dont have a problem with the explosion damage although i die i get lots of PL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom