beam jumps *look*

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was just thinking, if you charge up a beam jump on the ground, won't it just blow up in your face when you try to release it?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Apparently it's not like that in beta 1.1 :rolleyes:
maybe you have to press jump at the last second
maybe you have to do an uber combo
Just wait and see so we can all be happy and patiend :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And why is this in Suggestions? :S

*MOVED*

Scruffie

S
You put it in suggestions, I think, either that or Blade si mixed up... :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instead of double posting, use the edit button at the bottom right of your post. And from what I have seen from the movie, it won't blow up in your face if you do it right.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
isnt beam jump a weapon? like number 4 weapon

Best answers
I dont think so, from what i gathered it is done by its literal meaning, beam jumping. Like you charge a beam, look at the ground and jump, voila, instant beam jump. I think it would be nice to beam jump with different beam types, like with kamehameha you get a super fast jump at a slow charge speed. Well, we will just have to wait for 1.1 to see for ourselves.

Best answers
This idea really has me befuddled, if you make it so every beam can jump, then how would you do it? If you made it so it only happens when your beam hits the ground then what happens when someone swoops at me and i decide to jump and fire a generic at them? I just can't see how you guys made it so it doesnt make you jump every time your beam hits the ground...but I will have to wait, and wait i do...you're probably gonna have it be something really obvious that all us newbs are too stupid to see...(waits for 1.1 very patiently)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this idea is really good. but i don't think it will be used a whole lot. the only time i ever touch the ground is if i run out of ki. so the beam jump is useless than. which rarely happens so i don't see the point in it other than for fun.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
hehe. i am going to use the beam jump for melee ^_^ i got ALLOT of idea's :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beam jumping is very simple, when you fire your beam HOLD onto jump. If jump is held when the beam hits an object, your beam will stop, and you will fly backwards. To stop the beam jump you can
a) Run out of KI
b) Let go of jump which also blows up the beam

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
cool.. so you can use the beam jump whit a K-wave? and other powerfull beams?

Best answers
But what is the point of the beam jump? why would you use it? can you change direction in a beam jump? does it move faster than flying? Why am i asking so many questions?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
also one question, does the power of the beam affect the speed of the jump?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by scout
But what is the point of the beam jump? why would you use it? can you change direction in a beam jump? does it move faster than flying? Why am i asking so many questions?
Yeah, you do ask too many damn questions, but their not stupid, so i'll answer them

Point of beam jump - Many uses, see the second post in http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20630

Change direction in beam jump - No, that would just give it too much of a adv

Move faster then flying - Yes, much faster

Best answers
as sky rider has said.... the fact that this could be used with melee puts REALLY good variety into the melee system if u use it with melee other than just the normal quick swoop kick type of melee....i know its not meant with melee but just saying.... this would really spice tings up in a fast paced melee battle

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its ment to be used however you desire, were not telling you how and when to use it, use your imagination ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom