Im starting a esf site

banned ripper
Banned
Best answers
hey i didnt know were to post this so i just do it here
im starting a esf site it would be the biggest on on the whole net ( i have experience i have runned a major big bidforpower site to ( dbz mod for quake 3 ) it was the biggest on the net called
BFP-Fusion now i might need help with the host and things i just need a host to upload things if u know one plz tell me or els i will find one my self ( i already got a nice layout )

Best answers
try this host:

100 Mb Space
15 E-mails
Php
Webmail
2 MySQL Databases
Frontpage Extensions
24 Hour Email Support Shopping Carts
Site Statistics
Backups
Control Panel
.... and much more

Contact me on [email protected] is you want more info.

Best answers
forums are included , chat aswell , when you signup you go to there forum and they help you with php,mysql and scripts its a good host really reliable. remember just contact me on [email protected] or add me to your msn [email protected]

could you send us the layout to take a look and could i help like being an admin with you i no alot about scripts and php.

Best answers
that is an offer he can't refuse... lol.. me neither...

Best answers
heh if i was offered that i would take it, the only problem being i would have no idea how to fill up 80gb's of online space, meh the hhd on my comp is 20 and lappy 10 so that makes double the space online as what i have physically.

Best answers
True but he can host files too then... that would take some space off..

Best answers
thats a good deal i would take that but is it compatible with php, mySQl,per5 cgi,cgi-Script how big is the mySQL space , FTP , cpanel so if i doesen't come with that then i wouldn't take it ( personal opinion)

Best answers
mysticssjgoku4, would you mind hosting a video I made? (sorry it's off topic but it won't let me pm you)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tha0brom will be unable to continue this endeavor any further. He has been banned for ripping large amounts of artwork and attaching his name to it. I don't believe this thread serves a purpous any longer.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I tend to agree good man, think we should close it?.......................................

yeah, me too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom