Scouter Question

Best answers
on the scouter how do u tell if some1 is close/far away from you?
i see big red squares and small red dots, but what does this mean? and do senzu beans appear on the scouter?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you played CS before? the scouter works like that. You are the center dot. The other dots are where other people are, if you were being viewed from the top down. so dots above the center will be in front of you, and dots below the center will be behind you.

Best answers
Its really easy how the scouter works. Everything displayed on the scouter is in preportion to you. You are placed at the center of the scouter, so any dots that approach the middle are close to you. Green dots reprisent friends (if you are playing a team game) while red dots reprisent the opposition. The size of the dot is preportionate to the power level you are. So if a dot is big, then the person has a greater power level than you, but if it is small compared to you, thethe dot is smaller. Dragonballs can be seen on the scouter as orange dots, and (thankfully) senzu beans cannot be seen on the scouter, infact it is difficult to spot senzu beans at all.

Hope i helped clear things up for u :)

Best answers
the dot is large it means they are close to you either above/below/side by side
when the dot is small it means they are far away from you either above/below

Your best option to understand the radar is to join a game with a few amount of people on, so you can see it people without having tons of dots all over your radar.

I hardly use my Radar to see where people are now, i just use it to see what the person PL is whom i'm fighting, so i know if i will be able to stand a good chance or not.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and with answers like that, I am sure your question is more than just answered...

closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom