Tactics on gaining power!

Best answers
Heya

Ive always wondered how people get such high power levels so quickly. I have a few tactics on how to do it, but im curious to see how everyone else fares.

One great tactic i use is simply going into a P/S, if you win it gives you quite a boost in power. Shield is also REALLY good. I started a game off, absorbed a kame, and blew up most of the map, i had a power level of 1,5 million after that.

One other fluke move i did was shoot ki blobs to form a ki bubble right where a kamehameha was gonna land. The kamehameha went strait into the bubble and blew up about 7 people. I was playing as goku, had just spawned and my power level jumped up to 3 million right after that, i was amazed.

Got any tactics to share, plz do :)

Best answers
i usually just kill myself if someone else has a high powerlevel (only if were playing around)
then once i get a higher pl i go ssj hold turbo and powerup while he types kill in console.

over and over

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Generally I just find the person with the highest PL and start picking fights. Getting killed by someone with twice your PL can really help your own so (and I know this is abusing the balancing the team sent in) I've tried once or twice just diving into the path of beam attacks or Spirit Bombs in order to get a PL boost.

Unfair? Maybe but when you're out for PL, underhanded tactics can go a long way. :)

Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
i usually just kill myself if someone else has a high powerlevel (only if were playing around)
then once i get a higher pl i go ssj hold turbo and powerup while he types kill in console.

over and over
Thats annoying when people do that kill spamming the console.
I just beam spam "which i'm good at" i look to see where people are first, then i fully charge a Kamehameha and direct the beam straight towards the people and blow it up in the centre of them all kill them :) kill a whole team once, was laughing my tits off.

But normally when you enter a game and everyone has high PL's you won't start off as if the game had just started you get a boost in power so you can at least stand a fighting chance with someone :)

Best answers
its annoying but when everyones playing around, its very helpful and fast.
once i got up to 1bil in 10mins lol.

but the 1bil doesnt show up all the way on the console, and like goes of the ki bar once you get so far

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lay the smack down on whoever is the strongest, that way if my attacks connect, I get stronger, and if they kill me, chances are I will become stronger.

I love it when people transform, I let them finish then I fight them so I get even bigger PL increase(I'll even protect them from people when they are transforming if I can)

Best answers
I like to go for the strongest person, or if I see some one just beaming everyone I will go after them and knock them around for a while, cuse they usualy have a high pl.

Best answers
i would just usually make the person belive i suck by letting him flawlessy kill me two to 5 times then ill start with some action and ketch him off guard,

V'

Best answers
Spirit bombs and generic beams. The easiest way to get a crazy amount of power. A generic beam vs a kame will give you loads of power if you win. The spirit Bomb gives a buttload because of its immense power and the no Ki cost.

Best answers
I just start ****ing everyone up. That is GARAUNTEED to work. If I run across someone who is better than me, then they are usually at a much higer pl anyway, so it works itself out. Unless they are block spamming, then thier pl sucks AND they are hard to kill. Yet another reason why block spamming is the worst thing is ESF. Lets hope the "small melee upgrade" coming in 1.1 is a intended counter for blocking.

Mog

Best answers
its annoying when people repeatedly kill themselves to catch up on pl...
its gonna be cool in b1.1 with the optional cvar to disable pl gain when you die, i think its gonna be one of the best things in the update... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
high pls suck..

i dont like high pls.. i like fighting from regular to like.. around 9million and ill restart the server

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww thats not fun. unless you have the highest pl. high pls are ok if the person im fighting is almost equal to my pl.

Best answers
my tactic on gain power is to either just keep meleeing them

or get them in to a powerstrugle u gain the most that way

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki blobs, lasers, big explosives, and melee are the quickest ways to gain pl. Combine them for even quicker boosts.

Best answers
just be someone who can revert their trans...fight in ur first form for awhile then ascend...i guarantee youll be strongest in server for awhile if u do it right.. :)

Fight!,Drink!,Fight!,Drink! <--- irish song :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Block struggling...and if you manage to KILL the guy with his own move, or kill someone else, you get even more PL for your trouble. it was cool of them to do this: it encourages block and power struggling.

You can EASILY get very high PL with struggles. Shield attack works well too, because it can be charged and kill so many people at once.

In general though, most of my personal PL comes from heavily aggressive melee and power/block struggling.

Try it sometime. hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom