someone has a big problem.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok there's this guy who edited Me his bot without asking him. This not a smart thing since Me built one from scratch and this guy modified Me his bot. Could this someone respond in this thread and ask Me and us botesters why you did this. Since the ki-bot was coming soon.
;( ;(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah some weirdo hacked my bot I thought it was groovy (the ZBot) thanx PWB for telling me
I've never gave him permission to do this so shame on you

Me

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
heh. i changed my name from PWB to SKYRIDEr.. anyway. it whas kinda Strange.. but here is the info what Groovy said:

I am a genius.... I have edited the KI BOTS made by "ME" and "Botman" to make the meelee a tad bit better...

They perform better overall... these are the ideal bots if you want to train hard or play alone (hint, do 4 vs 1 ). Full credits for these bots still go to ME/Botman.. I just edited them to make 'em better.

even tho he gave the credits to Me. he didnt asked for permission.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My COMPLETE APOLOGIES if I offended the creator of the ME bots. I only wanted bots that did combos for training so I modified them a bit.

I'm really sorry.... I have always been a complete supporter of everything that is PROPER and CORRECT in ESF and I never intended to make any problems. If you want, I will delete the bots from my site and forums and tell my clan members to discontinue them too.

Once again, I am really sorry... I modified the bots for PERSONAL and CLAN USE only... not for public distribution.... Even when I posted the bots in my forums, I gave full credit to ME.

Sorry :'( :(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
I modified the bots for PERSONAL and CLAN USE only... not for public distribution.

Sorry :'( :(
you can download the Bots from the forum. So its a PUBLIC bot then

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well i'm glad that you give me a sorry can we discuss some things with an messenger or sumthing like ICQ or MSN ??
Just pm me the addres btw mines are in my sig

Best answers
you forgot to change the dll name,I almost overwrote my Ki_bot.dll,and whats this??

Ki bot for esf beta 3.0

Credits go's to :
-Botman, for his excellent template
-The esf team for their great Half-Life mod
-People on the forum for putting them online and for the compliments and bug report

Thnx to grOOvy for editing the bots!
Next time ask him to actually sign it.If he did then my bad.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The issue has been resolved, Me and groovy will discuss the rest throught PM's, as said by Me.

CLOSED, as the issue is resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom