What can beam jump use for?

Best answers
What can Beam Jump be use for?

here are some of the idea.

1. When you melee a person on the ground, they will fly up. Then, immedately use beam to jump up to him before he recover, and melee him again.

2. using beam jump to jump around on ESF_CITY

Share you thoughts.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what i like to do w/ beam jumps (this usually only works when the person isnt expecting it, or hes a complete n00b)

Your on the ground on lets say at... esf_cell_day. You start charging up a kame, and some guy starts swooping at you. You aim down and beam jump upwards when the enemy is decently close to you. This will make you fly upwards while the enemy is about at the place were your beam is. Let go of jump and watch him go boom :)

V'

Best answers
To get out of sticky situations. Such as being meleed into the ground and then going into his face with a beam jump.;/

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
soo..... does the speed depends on the strenght on the beam?

*Q2. possible to beam jump on another person?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That works too, but i wouldnt recommend flying into his face, since he will probably smack your ass into the pavement again.

V'

Best answers
What if I kissed him? Or charged another beam? Or I pulled a aol user chat message? ASL?LOLS!!11

Best answers
Maybe if you melee them into the ground so that they are kind of rolling a bit or laying there, and you didn't have time for a combo, you could beam jump off off the ground next to them, then detonate when you are a good distance away. Low ki usage for damage and backwards movement. Get creative.

What if I kissed him? Or charged another beam? Or I pulled a aol user chat message? ASL?LOLS!!11
Fear the A/S/L....fear the power it has.

Best answers
You should be able to the hit the person with yourself when you beamjump. Just like Goku did to Tien in the WMT.

Best answers
Hey PCJoe, is it possible to melee people when they are beam jumping? And how fast does it make you go, and can you use it with all beams, and does cheese grow in marijuana jars??????

Best answers
all off that is pretty sweet and stuff but how can you use it just like the kametorpedos how do you use them?o_o

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, wait, if you started jumping off of a beam and somebody hit you, the beam would detonate right? Doesn't that just end up giving you another cheap way of taking an opponent with you when he melees you?

Speaking of which, attacks are detached now when you get smacked, but what about if you're still charging one? Is the charge nullified, or will he still hit you with the beam when he's looking at you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think everyone should just stop asking question constantly about beam jumping and just wait and use it for ur self

Best answers
I am not sure if this idea is doable, we will have to find out when 1.1 come out.

here you go.

Say you get meleed by someone. And you are flying toward the floor or the wall, instead of hold your left mouse button, you charge a beam and shoot at the wall to ethier stop yourself or dogde the upcoming attack.

If this is doable, i will be so cool!

Best answers
that wouldnt work because you can't charge beams when you are flying from a melee, you have to be stationary or at least in control of your body

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom