New sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check this sig I want to put it as sig but I need to know which size would be good on it cuz I dont know......

Best answers
Need a better bg m8 thats just rad blur 100% with some colour add some brush work and wat not as for size 400/100 seems to fit it well. And ur gonna say i have rad blur and yes but i add other **** over it not getting at u ur my m8 :D

almostdeleted

A
you squish all your pics, thats what runins your sigs..

Best answers
whats up with that web address on the lower right corner? other than that it looks alright.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That web adress is the HOST of my pic which I really hate I used to host it on a better place but its down..

Best answers
i will host it.

see!

Heres the code thingy.
[.img]http://genetic-disaster.fragism.com/psc_coolsig.jpg[./img]

bah, but the host thing is still there. Send me the pics through [email protected] and i will host it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm I already host it myself on GEOCITIES and check my new sig out what you think?
Its SIMPLE duh! but cool..

Best answers
cant see it, cause its geocities. excuse me geo****ies.

Best answers
Originally posted by (V)ajinVegeta
whats up with that web address on the lower right corner? other than that it looks alright.
rofl, i wanted to do that too, a host like that. but i ccertainly wouldn't have choose PEUGUOT !! :laff:
and about the sig, in every you sig you post, you stretched all your pics. Don't, but the bg is funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom