2 Major Questions

Best answers
#1: I was wondering how exactly do you pull off massive amounts of frieza lasers all at once? Because at first i could only get 1-2 , now i can get 3-until i run out of Ki lol, it's insane, i'm just alternating buttons, is that what im supposed to do?

Also, if you guys are done with stress testing,you ready to release? :p

Best answers
and dont ask they will tell u when they are ready

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does it look like its released

Best answers
here GO the Hibiki u tell him, u think if they finshed the testing they may not go back and fix problem they found in testing or im compeleting wrong,( most likey true)

Best answers
oh, so i left click then just right click after first shot?

Best answers
No....just hold left click. Keep holding. do NOT let go! DON'T EVER LET GO!!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, right clicking is the rapid fire attack.

Best answers
i figured out how, you left click, then right click fast, then hold right click

Best answers
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, all this complicated sh!t for something so simple :D:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before this gets closed, Zilea, I would just like to take this opportunity to call you a dumbass.

Dumbass.

Absurd controls like "Alternate left and right click while doing a backflip and uttering a voodoo hooey curse while pouring sugar in your mom's gas tank" are the domain of "the other mod," Not ESF.

I'm beginning to wonder how much merit someone's complaints have once they admit fully to not grasping a basic and obvious function like the secondary fire key. I mean...it's right in the controls menu, didn't you see it when you set your keys?

Jeeze.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
Before this gets closed, Zilea, I would just like to take this opportunity to call you a dumbass.

Dumbass.

Absurd controls like "Alternate left and right click while doing a backflip and uttering a voodoo hooey curse while pouring sugar in your mom's gas tank" are the domain of "the other mod," Not ESF.

I'm beginning to wonder how much merit someone's complaints have once they admit fully to not grasping a basic and obvious function like the secondary fire key. I mean...it's right in the controls menu, didn't you see it when you set your keys?

Jeeze.
I agree with you ;)
Only I would say it a little nicer in a non flameing way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry. Lost control there. lol

MAN I hope I see you ingame, Zilea. So you can show me that melee ownage you were talking about in the other thread...

...then again, no wonder you think melee's lame, if you don't know about the secondary fire key. That would make **** boring, no? lol

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha, this is the backlash you get for making an ass out of yourself Zilea. Don't sweat it though. If you let them get to you and start cursing up a storm again they'll think of you that way forever. Personally I still hold a bit of a grudge, but I'm getting over it. Everyone else will too if you give them time. Nothing in ESF requires clicking over and over right now.

Best answers
i just tried holding left click and it only shoots once, maybe it doesnt work?

Best answers
Zilea, listen up and retain this:

H O L D

R I G H T

C L I C K

On a side not, how in the blue f**k did he register in November of last year, yet we are only NOW finding out how much of a moron he is. Usually idiocy of this magnitude is hard to hide....

Best answers
listen:
I HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK, THEN LEFT CLICK, THEN HOLD RIGHT CLICK FOR IT TO WORK,i JUST TRIED IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom