mIRC Script

Best answers
ESFirc is a script for mIRC, it requires mIRC 6.03
It works with cs/dod retail

If you don't have mIRC you can use that standalone version http://mrocha.free.fr/esf/ESFirc.exe

Wanna look what it can do ?
http://mrocha.free.fr/esf/Screens/

Current Version: 1.08
ESFirc1.08.zip
To install it read the readme.txt file or update with the link in the "Misc" tab

- Updated FAQ
- You can use bots + metamod(adminmod/amx) when creating a server
- Fixed a bug when removing a server from favourites
- Executes password.cfg when creating a server (only when you create) so you can join your server with adminmod(amxmod too) if yuo registred your nick
- Fixed a few other bugs

You can get the FAQ here : -> FAQ <-

If you get bug or any suggestions plz post them here, i'll try to fix them as soon as possible

If you are looking for old versions they are at http://mrocha.free.fr/esf/Old/

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good stuff. *sticky*

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with you masta this is a pretty good looking script. I've been irc'ing for years and know lots about scripting I did notice a few bugs you can fix maybe if I get sometime this weekend I will see if I can fix them up for you unless you get to it before me hehe. GJ and I hope to see more versions of ESF IRC. So start off with ESFirc 0.5 hehe and work your way up and you will do fine. :D

Best answers
hehe thx it's the first script i did with dialogs so there can be some things bad on the first dialog id (like replacing the last line of a list to add one,what i just fixed :p)

edit: about the v. number i'll keep 1.0 but will use 1.01,1.02 .. etc, to don't have the same as esf

edit2: i released 1.01 :)
i hope i won't have to edit this post anymore :p

Best answers
This script is great! very handy. Hamtaro this script allows you to modifies your mp3 playlist and select servers to play on without launching esf. (and MUCH more)

Best answers
errrmmm....I believe this script is not CS retail friendly,so I have to edit it all over again to make it work again....*sigh*

But then I've tried it,it works great.Good stuff

SUGGESTION : Make it CS retail friendly,it only looks for hl.exe not cstrike.exe

Best answers
hamtaro: this script can search for a player, and it's better than gametiger :) look at the screenshot if you want to know more
doodie: i'll support cstrike.exe in next version :), but what's the name of the hl dedicated server (still hlds.exe ?)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
hehe. :) :D i "whas" a tester for this script. and all i can say that this is the BEST esf script there is. and its the first :p . its just very good and very handy. you even can double click on a IP on mirc and you start the server! keep it up!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by ZacK248
but what's the name of the hl dedicated server (still hlds.exe ?)
Yes its still hlds.exe,and I also have no idea how to use the mp3 editor in it.which files should I save it as again??

/me is stupid

Best answers
ok so i think i can release the next version .. but need to test it, pm if u're on irc

and the "save as" and "replace by" buttons is like favourites playlist, u don't need to replace or save any file it write the playlist each time you do something (like everything else)
save as: it copy the playlist.txt to a choosed file
replace by: it replace the playlist.txt from a choosed file

edit: 1.02 released, it supports cstrike.exe and loading time is faster

Best answers
that looks very cool. i was gunna make something like that but not as good. anyway im going to use it :D

Best answers
nice job, The only suggestion I would have would be for the servers to be sortable by ping (I don't know if it's possible, never written an IRC script)

Best answers
it's already in the todo list, i'm working on it but i don't really know how to script this :(

Best answers
1.03 released :p
i fixed lot of bugs , added useful things and a faq

Best answers
Awesome script from just looknig at the pics, is it CS retail friendly NOW?

Best answers
to answer your question,yes it is.

I'll suggest to him to edit his post so that it reads it is CS-retail user friendly soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom