special beam cannon prob

Best answers
when i fired a sbc it goes at a person but you can move after it is blasted even if guy is blocking it i shot a second 1 at him as he struggle the 1st one it came back those too got stuck and the server crashed. i know of 2 differ prob with the dragonball finding as well they can ball off edge the map and get stuck there and if 2 are stuck differ sides of the map then bye bye wishs. that brings me up to this 1 it to guys try to wish with shenlong server also crashs. thx for your time:devgrin:

Best answers
i dunno about you SBC problems, but as for the drangon ball stuff, they re all know bugs i beleive and i dont think they have been fixed in beta 1.1 Capture the dragonball mode is very buggy.

Best answers
i heard somewere they just threw dragon ball part thing up fast and going to work on main stuff 1st then later go back to it and fix them.

Best answers
something like that, im not sure when they are gonna fix it, but i hope its soon cause CTDB mode owns. They also need to add DBs to a lot of maps...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you choose CTDB mode you will see an exper... then the rest is cut off. It is supposed to say experimental. They will fix it in future releases.

Best answers
Grrr, esfn00b stole my old sig quote! Anyways, most of the problems you addreses are being fixed in 1.1 I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom