ESF Hackers

Best answers
I have been informed that there are a few hackers that hack others computers to win Clan Battles. Here are 2 of the culprits

= < DaJiNz = >Alex
= < DaJiNz = >Dash
and other = < DaJiNz > = Clan members.

I hope by reading this there will be proper authority taken to prevent this from happening again.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell is this? You have been informed by who? Who are you? What do you mean when you say hackers? What do you mean when you say hack other computers? Do you have screenshots? Witnesses? Are you just trying to get back at these people for pissing you off?

Really, if you expect anyone to take you seriously -- at all -- you need some kind of evidence. Don't start a witch hunt unless you can back it up.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
What the hell is this? You have been informed by who? Who are you? What do you mean when you say hackers? What do you mean when you say hack other computers? Do you have screenshots? Witnesses? Are you just trying to get back at these people for pissing you off?

Really, if you expect anyone to take you seriously -- at all -- you need some kind of evidence. Don't start a witch hunt unless you can back it up.
omg
u say everything when i read this :shocked:

Best answers
yes i am interested to see some sort of evidence supporting your claim before i believe that there are "hackers" getting into other peoples computers from esf :S

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
mh. i never saw those people on servers before. maby i should check it out ^_^. mmhh. hackers... are you sure? maybe aim bot. or cheaters.. but hackers?

Best answers
yea we should get some evidence but I believe you I mean hey I'm not gonna go hunting them yet or anything but bring me some evidence and then I'll hunt em down like dogs till then I'm not so sure.

Best answers

Best answers

Pwned.

Best answers
i saw some dajin guys once...they really werent taht good at all...and seeing that ur a noob and u joined this month, maybe they jus pissed u off cuz they killed u a lot a few days ago..
*i mean a few minutes/hours ago...*

Best answers
yes i have ran into their server and saw nothing suspicious....but then if it is true wed like some evidence to support it.

Trust me I played in their server and they say they got a Cable server,looks more like a 56k to me

Best answers
Ok let me explain something to you people Nos is my clan member our web master and trusted friend plus not many people could own him hehe trust me I should know I believe him because I just deleted a few viruses off my comp after owning a few peps and mocking them and I think they were amoung them my two Friends Tidus and Auron have also been hacked because there all havin the same problems and our server went down. Oh and if you want to see how much we aren't newbs drop by when its up 12.226.66.243:27015 and I'll show you I'm no newb.
I may have had to reformat if it hadn't been for norton so a warnign to all watch yourselves on ESF hackers afoot.

Best answers
Okay guys, as soon as I am done recovering from this minidump, that is stored on my computer. I will give you all the damned evidence you want. I am Auron, the one super just talked about. My attacked started today. I am not sure if it is anyone from esf, or whomever. But I will find out, and this will not go without me doing something back. And why is it, everyone calls another player a noob, for reporting a suspicous player. That is all i have to say right now, Norton scans are slowing this down. I will have the eveidence soon. Bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok w/e we still need proof buddy.Your word can only take you so far in life.Dont think we will believe yo ubecause you gave us your server ip.This thread isnt about if you are a newb its about the hackers.Which I personally dont believe they are hacking anything

Best answers
Originally posted by Nostalgia
I have been informed that there are a few hackers that hack others computers to win Clan Battles. Here are 2 of the culprits

= < DaJiNz = >Alex
= < DaJiNz = >Dash
and other = < DaJiNz > = Clan members.

I hope by reading this there will be proper authority taken to prevent this from happening again.

no there not, dude i play on there sever its an aussie one, ther good players, they dont hack, i know it, if they hack they would of done it vs me and they havent, i dont were u get your information from but your wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
no there not, dude i play on there sever its an aussie one, ther good players, they dont hack, i know it, if they hack they would of done it vs me and they havent, i dont were u get your information from but your wrong
See,so they must have owned you guys or something. If not you guys are parinoid.:S

Best answers
Maybe its not them then i dunno I never said I thought it was them I think its the Z clan members I wun name names yet but I'm gathering evidence against them then I'll make my accusations. Then we must be paranoid cause guess what buddy we dun get owned we own.

Best answers
Okay "Buddy," I will give you your evidence, of the Minidump location. But you know what, it is kinda hard to try and get an imaged hosted, so I can post it on the forums, and not to mention being hacked at the same time. Now if you would give me a while, I will post it. But till then, just wait.

Best answers
I want to add some thing, even if they were hackers, which they are not, they just like the kami map and beams and stuff

just dont join there sever, i mean is it that hard, plus wat would americans be doing in an aussie sever cause u guys wouldnt get teh best of pings

Best answers
Like I said I dun think I have been hacked by them I think its the Z members oh and if you think we can get owned drop by our server anytime.

Best answers
More about that Z clan, if you havent heard... one of their members what part of myg0t. If you dont know who myg0t is, then get out of here. All we are trying to say is, we are being hacked by someone. We think it is a cheap esf player, or not. We just wanted to warn you, and until we find out who it is, no one mention names. Keep it that simple, and save your self from the flamiming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom