Where do i put Ssj4 Chars

Best answers
Someone plz tell me where they go b caz i downloaded one that has Normal then Ssj, and then Ssj4.mdl and i dont know where the Ssj4 one goes plz tell em A.S.A.P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
put it in the ssj folder, and put the ssj in the normal folder or do it normal/ssj4, there is no specific folder for it

Best answers
or make a folder like ssj4 goku
now you will have a goku, ssjgoku and ssj4goku folders/models

now, unlock in your create game option the lock mode, and if you are in game type in console "model (modelname)" and you will have the model youve selected, with this option you can use every model you want

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Someone plz tell me where they go b caz i downloaded one that has Normal then Ssj, and then Ssj4.mdl and i dont know where the Ssj4 one goes plz tell em A.S.A.P

go to your halflife/esf directory or to where ever you installed ESF. For me it is

C://SIERRA/Half-life/ESF
Then from there go to:
C://SIERRA/Half-life/ESF/Models/Player/

(Example: Goku) Models/Player/ssjgoku(folder)
Replace the existing ssjgoku.mdl with the SSJ4 one. Just take out the original put it somewhere else and re name it. Put the new one in.
Make sure you entitle the SSJ4 model: ssjgoku.mdl

Goku was just an example. Do the same with any model, make sure you change the name of the Model you want to use, to the name of the original mdl file that your replacing it with

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom