special beam cannon about 1.1

Best answers
1.is the special bean cannon going to be smaller?
2.is it going to be faster when it fires?
3.is it going to be attached or unattached to player?
4.is they 2 sbc when hit in the air crash bug fixed?

Best answers
i hope it's going to be a LOT smaller, because the beam is about the size of his finger if you watch the show, and it's a LOT faster.
and it SHOULD be attached to player

I don't know of course

Best answers
good good

it should be a lot faster, i can never hit anyone with it lol

Best answers
Yeah i was a bit surprised at the beginnng to see they it was big and the player was able to move when he/she fired it. Because it wasn't true to the DBZ Show..

We just have to wait and see now :)

Best answers
Nope, its not gonna be attached in 1.1, sorry guys, heard from hibiki himself in another SBC thread. But im glad, i like sbc, it is great, and it would bite if it was attached.

Best answers
sweet its not attached well I'm going back to useing piccolo now :D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it were attached Picolo would have absolutely no good attacks. Nobody would ever be him because his strongest attack is a non controllable beam that forces him to stay still. His only other attack is a normal beam that is barely stonger than a basic beam and while he's charging it, he can't move. To conclude, if it is ever attached, nobody would ever play as Picolo again :p

On a side note, they can't make it any smaller. They've tried. If it gets any smaller the animations get really screwy looking and other weird things happen apparently.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom