Whats about Krillans last attack ?

Best answers
How can i split the last attack of Krillan ?
How does it work ?

Best answers
Krillans last attack,the ball, can get two balls,cant it ?

Best answers
it should just happen
everything is based on conditions in the game. i dont play krillan that much but if its not doing it there is a reason. just keep fiddling round with it till. u'll figure it out eventually ;)

Best answers
I don't know in how many balls it can split, but the one ball you fire flys only in one direction. When a enemy comes near it, it fires a ball on the enemy.

Best answers
Hahaha, you mean scattershot right? Its really easy how it works, lemme explain quickly. Select the weapon up and charge a shot. After you fire it it comes out as one big ball, but if enemies are in the area, the ball will split up automatically and send smaller balls at each enemy character. Really simple, no kamehameha torpedo, just charge up a shot and fire, the game does the rest for you.

One quick note for you, the ball wont split up if there are no enemies present

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, as {SSJ} Master said. It will split up into as many balls as there are enemys, ensuring that the scatter shot is near enough to them.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well. i fired that ball when 10 people whas in a server. that ball can SPLIT many and many times.. even Nretep is "*cough*laming*cough whit it. hehe .. anyway. its a handy attack. for not fun if you use it to mutch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one til two secounds after firing this scatter beam there'll appear a smaller ball for each ememy

and yes these lil balls (only the lil ones) are homing every enemy

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay now, his question is answered, and has been followed up with the usual spam...

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom