How many beta's?

Best answers
I have a question:

How many beta-versions are there gonna be before the full and complete version?

I know there's gonna be a beta 1.2, but is the next thing gonna be beta 1.3 or the full game?

Or is there never gonna be a full version? Cause the way I see it, you can keep improving and improving so that newer versions always will keep coming out ...

Best answers
no one can answer that question really. . .

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are proberly just going to keep making them until they get feed up, hopefully never :laff:

Best answers
Well, seeing as how the team has "only" released one beta so far, I wouldn't expect ESF to be "finished" anytime soon. What makes you think they'll stop once all the transformation are included? There's the possibility of other game modes and extra characters, for example.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
beta 1
beta 1.1
beta 1.2
beta 2
an full

Best answers
well hopefully they just keep on improving it... the only time there will be a full version would be... well i guess when they run outta ideas for the game and it has no bugs.... cause look at cs... its not really a beta but there always adding **** to it like.. version 1.6 *thinks* (wtf am i doing comparing CS to esf?...)

Scruffie

S
I asked this question once, but I never really got an answer.

Will there ever be a Beta 2, or will there just be installments like 1.1 and 1.2?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its like asking "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsi pop?"... the world may never know. There could be 10 other betas. or maybe just 2 more before the team gets bored.

Best answers
Originally posted by Psydoman
beta 1
beta 1.1
beta 1.2
beta 2
an full
what makes u think they are going to jump from 1.2 to 2 and the full for that matter.

Best answers
Didn't they tell you? This will bes the final release. 1.2 was cancelled.

*walks away laughing*

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
bata
i read this on a special esf site
i cant say the site sorry
but is it right

Best answers
Originally posted by Cookster
Didn't they tell you? This will bes the final release. 1.2 was cancelled.

*walks away laughing*

You meanie! :cry:

*runs away crying*

Best answers
Who actualy cares how it is called? they can call it wathever they want, if it rocks i don't care . ;)

Best answers
i will say to 2004 or 5 because HL is dieing and when it finally goes, that when they will have to stop

Best answers
AWWWW.... I'll miss Half-Life and esf and cs...etc
HEY, but i'll be too busy to play games like i am now after a few years... phew*

Best answers
as much as i hate the fact that its true, it makes me mad that half life is dying. it has been the greatest starting point for the greatest mods ive ever seen for online gaming. i definitly know that i am not ever going to quit playing cstrike/esf, even if it requires playing with bots :laff:

Best answers
Half-life should have died long ago. The only reason they have kept it open is because of the mod communities.

If it were not for their willingness to let so much source code get into the community, this game would have died 2 years into its releasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom