ESF 1.1 new characters and moves?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok one player which would be great is Ginyu King. and when he transfoms he could have the move of changing power!

since everyone knows is esf everyone is nearly a boy so why not a girl. maybe chi chi but i myself think it's a long shot.

somehow i know you could add a feature when goku and vegeta...gohan and vegeta...goku and gohan...could transform together to make gogeta and including trunks make gotenks with gohan. either though this idea probably has crossed your minds i think poeple would find it great yet again a long shot.

and defenetly one character that is great to be apart of ESF has to be gotenks because he is apart of the goku family isnt he.

and i wanted to point out that frieza shouldnt start off the body that he does in beta 1.0 because it dont look nice and i hope in beta 1.1 u see his final form with purple spots 'n' stuff. amkes him look impresive.

:devgrin: :devsmile: :cool: ok and btw friza should have that move when he got krillin and held him and exploded him. a laser grab i guess

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No new characters in 1.1 . Fusions will never be a part of ESF. New transformations will not be in 1.1 . The move Frieza used against Krillin would be instagib, which would be unbalanced. Ginyu King may be in a much later version.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Mystic Gohan is the new character in beta 1.1
noob!

Best answers
lol, gohan en vegeta? do they ever fuse? and do gohan en trunks? i didnt see further then the majin buu saga..... but those transformations sound very unknown to me?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:rolleyes: i c...i know yet it would be an ok feature and i know about mystic gohan which will be great. Ginyu King i want because it looks great. what ya think of turning into an ape

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic Gohan? Mystic Gohan is a transformation. Adult Gohan was the rumored new character, but I've seen no evidence that he's in, and I certainly hope not.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok i c..is there any idea's of any new characters and also will they be perfect cell involved..krillin needs to transform more earlier and that's y poeple dont choose him much

Best answers
Originally posted by Psydoman
Mystic Gohan is the new character in beta 1.1
noob!
Ummmm, just so you know it, adult gohan isn't going to be included in 1.1, therefore there will be no mystic gohan.
Noob :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmm mystic gohan..ok i c..and who u callin a n00b...oh right me:tired: lmao

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, he's calling Psydoman a n00b for calling me a n00b. You might want to check our suggestions forum. All of this has been suggested before and some of it has been responded to.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok i see....i was wondering if i could see a sneak preview of beta 1.1 video or screenshot of maybe vegeta's actuall live new move.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
By Ginyu King do you mean Captain Ginyu,I don't think he has a very good chance of being in ESF, he barely has any moves except body, chane, not a good characterto be in ESF,
The most sensible woman to be in ESF is Android 18, but the androids really don't have many moves....I think if any android should be in ESF, it should be 1, he has more moves to show off, but still not as much as other people in ESF, but that is just my pesonal input. Otherwise, you had very clear suggestions, I would like to see you make more suggestions, you are very clear on them ;)

and he wasn't callin you a noob lol :talk: he was talkin tp Psydoman
welcome to the forums

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:] ok i find that very reasonable...and thanks you i am happy yo be in these forums but i was wondering captain ginyu is a known favaourite. c'mon doc' u can do somehting. i guess your right m8 but as i pick in my brain a women has to be added...this talk about ssj3..could it be happening because again trunks in ssj3 form is good and he has more speed and since in beta 1.0 trunks has barley any memroble moves like kamehea..sbc or disc i suggest trunks sword which is used only for melee is not really enough. one move that trunks has though since he inherited it from his farther vegeta is final flash. not a lot of people know that!!!! :)

android 1 yes but u cant always go by the episodes...u need to think about a androids moves..remember for the saiyans they were too quick so speed is a advantage for them and one move is beam cannon which they use on buildings.

btw i wanted to say you did a great job on beta 1.0 and 1.1 because the characters and moves are great..you guys made something that when u make a seqeul so many poeple are jumping from their seats and cant w8 to get it...Must be proud.

One more character is The Grand Kai. Yes that's right the GRAND KAI. one move is that he can throw heavy objects which i think is a one hit kill. he can do a speacial purple beam like mouth blast only in his hand though. eye laser he has if you remember and yes like buu he can turn objects into rock (not candy). their's a lot of moves and i hope you take them into thought.

PS i am sorry for writing loads

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
in 1.1 and i reakon in the frieza saga as piccolo joined with another guy to be stronger...so how about when piccolo is fighting someone and if piccolo kills them he could take in their power to increase his power level and about 5 Ki (Ki isnt increased much). but his power level is. how about that which is a great feature... Picolo transfomation also could have 2 files rather than one so he could look different when he transforms.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's ok. And welcome to the forums. However, instead of posting twice in a row we reccomend you use the little edit button in the lower right corner of your old post. Just so that you know.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
hahaha
i'am right
mystic gohan is the new char in beta 1.1 i read this in a manual in beta 1.1
you can no mystic gohan??
hahahah what for a noob!!
mystic gohan is the next from little gohan
mystic gohan is syiaman

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok nice but i want to talk to admins of esf 1.1 about my idea's on piccolo and my other new characters.....but ok mystic gohan i guess will be something new

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
since i am not allowed to edit for some damn reason because someone said the admin has disabled my acount so i do ahve to post 2 at a time...i would like to say what is the difference with mystic gohan..is it the moves...model and if it is the model then their's no point because you can get one in red saiyan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom