Help my game keeps shuting off when i play 2 mins

Best answers
Ok there is a problem with my game i play in some servers and i get off i try to use some moves but it toetoelly shut the game oof like gokus sprit bomb and some others. I need some help mayb a file for more moves or something. I think its tht i dont have the moves or files but when i make my own it works i think i get kicked because others use the move i use gohan and i can use all his moves he is the bes char in dbz hehehehehehehe!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weird error report o_O ... Try reinstalling ESF

and next time, don't PM me to read your post

Best answers
did you try the most ever explained solution :

change your video mode to open gl and not software?

Best answers
I have a feeling that anit it i thinks it about the moves cause i can use spirt bomb and other moves
and when ever ne 1 else does i get kicked 2

Well i saw it was the open gl thing thankjs dog I can play now yes but can u do som,eting about the lag ...................

Just kidding I am outs

Best answers
this happened to me and all i had tio do is go to console and type cl_fxquality 0 or something like that

Best answers
i had the same problem and ill tell you how to fix it....d/l the latest drivers for your video card (this will also prolly fix some map problems) and then config your video to direct3d and it should work

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No matter how powerful you system is, if you have it set to software mode it will crash. use either OpenGL or Direct3d

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right. Either use one of the aforementioned video modes, or I hear typicing cl_fxquality 0 in console will work too. For more information on the subject pull a search in the Help forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom