multi in beta 1.1

Best answers
can 1 guy like block two beams at once???
or
can 2 guy block 1 beam at once in Beta 1.1???:scared:

Best answers
I think It's just multi ps, not multi bs, but that's just speculation

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only multi powersturggles. If someone fires a beam at you and you block it you go into a blockstruggle, but if someone else fires anouther beam at you it will explode when it makes contact with you but you will take no damage from it.

Best answers
Ok HSU, so no multi BSing, but what about this, you are frieza and you throw a DB at a K-wave, and it keeps coming at you, can you block it? I know you can't in 1.0 but will multi psing allow this?

Best answers
from what it looks like, I would guess that you would start blocking the the first part to hit you and the other would probably go through and explode but not damage you...

That sound right???

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
what?
Warning Emeka. You know that is spamming.

Also about the blocking the bd/kame... well I really could not tell you because I truly have never see it happen. I am 90% sure that is would explode on you and kill you.

Best answers
hsu, it can be anything, 2 K-waves going back at you
But if you want i could show you
You might wanna see it because it could be very helpful to know about it, cuz you could fix it :)

Best answers
I can say one thing about the multi BSing, it aint in beta1 lol, and it would be kinds nice to have though even if it bacame more of a pain on the blocker since it wouldnt be cool to be hit by a beam while blocking one(it just happened to me a couple min ago with bots, right in the face!)

Best answers
Yeah multi blocking would be painful...
already it is SO annoying when you are psing or bsing and someone shoots a beam at you, i know it doesn't hurt, but it just makes you feel all mad and stuff (yeah, aftter you win that bs or ps, you just charge at the guy's that shooting stuff at you while you're bsing and beat da Sh*t out of him... hehe makes you feel all better inside)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I do know that if people are in a ps and you fly into the center of it, it explodes. But like I said, I have never seen anyone get into a bs when the beams are already in a ps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom