New Sig

Best answers
I know I know, the sig comp is takin awhile. Just waitin for all the judges to send in the choices. But in the meanwhile, check out this!!

Edit: Which is better? #1 or #2?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To tell you the truth I can't really tell the differentce between them. Only thing I see different is the two line in the left bottum corner. I think the first one is better because having the two lines in the opposite corners pulls it together more then just having them in one. It is more pleasing to the eye.

Best answers
Well, that was the only diff. Me, i found it easier to look at the focal point (the eyes) without the lines. That was Y i chose #2. But i'm interested in what others think, thats y I asked

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just to be honest, I dont like either of them. Im not sure why I dont like them, Its just something about them that make me hit my <- Back button. lol Sorry.

grtz Twisted

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That might be the reason I hit that <- Back button. =D

grtz Twisted

Best answers
too bright??? Is your contrast at like 100??? I mean, it is a bright sig but unless your monitor sucks it shouldn't be killing your eyes bcuz I put enough blue in to keep the white's at bay. It should not be too bright unless you messed with ur monitor.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just to point out, I seem more white then blue so how is your blue keeping the white at bay? Just wondering. hehe.

Best answers
#2 most def.... i love the eye effect u use :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom