Training Demo

Best answers
Hello people.... i'm new here... i've never been into web forums but my friend groovy convinced me to join this one. This is my second forum on the web. Hope you people don't rape me like the other flaming threads that I've read on this forum.....

Anyway, I was thinking of what to post as my first post and I thought, why not make it a demo of training.... it's awesome... shows some good action with a good bot:

Download Demo Here

Unzip the demo to your ESF directory and then type "playdemo botfun" in your console.

It's really wicked, enjoy! :yes: :cool:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah that's why you wanted me to host that file... ugh, u're gonna get me into trouble......
lmao kenshin.... guess who took half an hour just to register at the forums and had to finally come over to my place to register properly..... :tired: :p

*cough*

coming back to topic: kenshin u dummy, u forgot to include the map otherwise people people can't see the demo ... to see the demo, download the map first: http://www.groovstein.devisland.net/host/z_spike_v4.exe

(Extract the contents to your ESF directory)

Welcome to the forums.... (dummy)... :p ......

[p.s. - is this thread in the right place?]

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
http://www.groovstein.devisland.net/host/z_spike_v4.exe

Why is a map an exe file? You should make it .zip looks less.. odd.
sorry for that.... i thought that makes things simpler as there are people out there who open the zip files in winzip and extract them manually spoiling the directory structure which makes the map NOT work as things need to be in the right folders...

but it's the same zipped thing in SFX format..... u can check by right clicking and "OPEN WITH WINZIP" (or winrar).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I downloaded it to make sure. Doesn't matter.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i see the demo
you'r reaction is little
but the tactics a wonderfall

Best answers
lol welcome to the forum kenshin i haven't seem much flameing round here personally think u will enjoy it here :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome Kenshin!

I´m also pretty new at this forum (since last week or so...)
I haven´t watched your demo now but i wil and i hope i will enjoy it *lol*!

Best answers
well.. *with a smirk on his face* *Cough* i have about 6 months under my belt .. *sniff* (grin continues while he holds onto his belt like a cowboy)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
welcome kenshin nice video i very much enjoyed it ;)

also nice map for a duel btw and i will probs will always use it ..hehe lol:rolleyes: :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it seems your easily confused...try to keep your eye on the enemy at all times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom