kinda new :)

Best answers
im kinda new, i have posted like once then my pc died on me, so i thought i'd say HI again lol

hmm im start a ESF clan soon, so if anyone wants to join or give me sum advise please help lol

oh if u want a sig makin like mine or a dbz just ask, my works at my site

Best answers
Advice: If you want to start a clan and make it good, start it with a "BIG BANG".

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
and make sure you will train on the melee. and welcome to the forums again ^_^

Best answers
lol thanks lads :) well i got a few good solid members for clan and im gonan do sum big things for it, but u'll ahve to wait and see

Best answers
Give our clan (DbA)a battle one day maybe, and welcome back (I don't ususally say that), go recruit some noobs and then train them is some advice, but our clan doesn't do that...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah welcome and best of luck with ur clan making..... since u r new, just telling u so u don't get in trouble later: u can't advertise on the forums... like "NEW CLAN - LOOKING FOR MEMBERS"....

Best answers
Clans are fun, but managing them is a big pain, im too lazy to manage mine, and it sucks kicking people out of the clan, any tips anyone?????

Good luck with your clan, put practice into melee :)

Best answers
Hey DannyLad remember me from dbzonps2 forums :p. anyways Zman said I could help with your website and join ur esf clan when i install my H-L and then ill be kickin a$$ with u and zman! cheers!

Best answers
Well may clan has certain rules and it keeps my clan alive...I'm not sure if u guys agree though...

Best answers
welcome to the forums, although your harldy new now, 44 posts! o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom