krillin,kick ass or wuss

krillin,kicks ass or wuss

• krillin, kicks ass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • krillin,the wuss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
i think in the esf game krillin sucks ==>he is slow ,weak ,but he has good attacks and i think it is not a nice looking model comparitive with goku and vegeta model sow waths your oppinion about this?o_O :smile:

Best answers
Yes he's weak and has good attaks, but he's the fastest in the game, he's not slow.
And the model, I think, looks ok.

[J]

Best answers
LOL krillen is the fastest character in the game

Best answers
I only pick Krillin in crowded servers where pl raises really fast. And then ... when it's high enough ...

BAM! ... wooossh ... BAM! ... wooosh ... BAM! DEAD!!! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You insult the roxxor spanish pimp?

Scattering beam for you..

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin is very good for training....

When you want to develop your teleport skills... pick someone slow and low like gohan (non-ssj) or krillin (non-mystic)..... and train with that character.

When you want to work on swooping, pick someone really fast and difficult to control like mystic krillin or evil buu.

After you've done that, you will find it tons easier to play with goku or vegeta or cell who are in between and balanced.

Best answers
I think Krillin is a good character before and after transformation. He has a good range of attacks, decent starting power, and I think the model is good enough. The only down side he seems to have is before he transforms his HP are a little low, but that’s just my observations.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin is so fast that he's hard to control. Hopefully this will get a little easier when client side hit detection is put into place in 1.1 and we wont get that little lag we get now when we try to turn quickly. Then again, I like to know where my opponents are, so it might work against me.... well regardless; Krillin is a good character. It should be a little more visible when he is starting up a destructo disc so that people can't hide one from view like they do now, but other than that his attacks are powerful and his speed is immense.

Best answers
Krillin is awesome for crowded servers 1v1 though hes ok. Deffinately not a wuss

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kamemeha rocks anyways on every char. Add a destructo disc to that and you'll have a great fighter. Krillin is tha man.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin pwns j00 all!. he is the best char in esf imo. he is almost unstopable when you transform, his speed kills. in the hands of the right person of course.

Best answers
i think krillen is a bit bad cause he is basically bad cause he has just about the worst of worst. But when he transforms he can kick some major ass!! i think he is way better than trunks as of right now i'll have to see if in the next update if he still is

Best answers
Krillin....he is a good character, from his kame to his scattering beam, as long as someone doesnt whore the destructo disk, its not a problem. After transform however, he's like the fastest char in the game, as said above.That, and his moves are so much more powerful. It's kinda fun watching the scattering beam chase after multiple players then rack up the kills, again, as long as it isnt whored.

Best answers
Krillin, he ROCKS, how can you say he sucks, thats an insult to all ESF players worldwide. Sure his transform level in insanely high, BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRANSFORM, you own the entire server :)

Oh, and he looks like a spanish pimp too, go krillin!

Best answers
it just depends on how you use him but heres the laydown on him from me

Melee: When he doesn't transform he's just plain crap,but when you transform your opponents will go w00t?!

Kiblasts: Self-explanatory
Generic beam: ' '

Kamehameha: Why'd he have to be one of them with the KHH??Anyway it is pretty strong even when you are not transformed,but PSing with other mediocre beams like Galit Guns when on an equal PS,you are most likely to lose....

Destructo DIsc aka Kienzan: All I can say is that anyone who gets killed by this is branded pwned because it's a handicapped Frieza Disc

Solar Flare aka Taioken: Big eater of ki but saves you if used correctly,blinds opponents for some time.

Scatter Beam: All I can say is....KILL THE WHOLE SERVER!!!(sorry for the caps,but it is true)

It really depends on how you use him,in fact the way you use any character affects your overall performance,so lets say you are used to using weak attacks and focus more on melee,you use Trunks,Gohan or Krillin

And the list goes on....

Best answers
I think Krillin is just great... :) :)
The Destructo disk is realy nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin has been with db from the start..
he is a very well known character and can still kick ass
krillin owns db:)

Best answers
I think Krillin was one of the best characters to use i the game he fights pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom