cheat to esf?

Best answers
Is it cheats to esf??

And how can I use my mic when I am playing esf?!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only "cheats" are half life hacks, though some would argue that scripting your own cheap teleport binds is cheating too.

The mic is disabled in ESF. Even if I told you how to enable it, no one else would be able to hear you.

Best answers
1)I think no one (I hope) is using cheats even know one and if, they would not say it in the official ESF Forum.

2)You can't use your mic in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are there any impulse codes for raising your PL or transforming? I don't want to wait 20 mins in a server to test a model ingame

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, there was another thread on this before... you CAN use your mic in ESF for voice chatting and I DO use it sometimes (although mostly for fun with my clan members)....

in console type in:
bind j +voicerecord

now the j key is bound to your voice thingy.... make sure the voice thingy is enabled in MULTIPLAYER>CUSTOMIZE.... now (once u have done that bind command).... keep j pressed and when you do, your team members (those who have also enabled voice in customize) can hear whatever input your mic gets.

DON"T SAY THIS DOESN"T WORK!!! Go to the game and do it first...

Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
Are there any impulse codes for raising your PL or transforming? I don't want to wait 20 mins in a server to test a model ingame
the only quick way of raising your pl i know is by typing kill in the console over and over, this is only effective if someone has a higher pl than you. Although i wouldnt use this in a public game as it can be considered cheating, i use it when playing against friends lol! hey i gotta keep my reputation of owning them at college lol!

Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
Its selfish to cheat on public servers, it ruins the game for yourself and for others. If you want to try out a new model, host a lan game with Capture the Dragonball mode, and call the dragon and ask for power, there you go, instant SSJ or whatever the case is.

Oh, this isn't a cheat, but how do i enable the spray paint ingame?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by {SSJ}Master
Its selfish to cheat on public servers, it ruins the game for yourself and for others. If you want to try out a new model, host a lan game with Capture the Dragonball mode, and call the dragon and ask for power, there you go, instant SSJ or whatever the case is.

Oh, this isn't a cheat, but how do i enable the spray paint ingame?
1) Public servers? You should know that impulse commands only work if sv_cheats = 1.

2) CtD crashes me.

3) Impulse 100 sprays I think.

Best answers
grOOvy - i wouldnt say shouting "GET OUT OF MY $%$*#£ WAY!" down the mic is chatting :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, impulse 100 must have been a different mod then. Oops.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
Um, there was another thread on this before... you CAN use your mic in ESF for voice chatting and I DO use it sometimes (although mostly for fun with my clan members)....

in console type in:
bind j blahblahblah

now the j key is bound to your voice thingy.... make sure the blah blah is enabled in blah blah blah.... now (once u have done that bind command).... keep j pressed and when you do, your team members (those who have also enabled voice in customize) can hear whatever input your mic gets.

DON"T SAY THIS DOESN"T WORK!!! Go to the game and do it first...
This ISN'T ABOUT YOU. THIS IS ABOUT A WHOLE BUNCH OF LITTLE KIDS GETTING A HOLD OF THE MICROPHONE. I reccomend you *not* tell people how to do it unless they ask.

Best answers
UH OH, look what you've done Groovy, you've gotten Sonic started on mics again...just when I thought he was done...lets see...maybe a mod should strike this down before it gets ugly

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
gramps who u calling lil kids... most ppl that play this game are between the ages od 12-19 meaning that they are old enough for responsibility

this guy did ask a logical question and becuase u didnt know the answer u told him wrong.

mics work well in esf but there arent any strats needed for them so it doesnt matter if u have it. i, like groovy has enabled the mic but having a firewall i dont set up a server and put alltalk to 1 so i can yell get outta my or dont touch him or u dont trans hit such other things taht server ppl get pricky about.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@logistics/sonic:

HEY! Read the first post of this thread!!! ;( ..... this guy asked how to use mics for ESF and I told him how.... if you've got opinions on >HOW< mics are useful/not useful for esf, then tell him... I already know what the mic is capable of. I just answered his question... ;(

Best answers
I am suprised u can hear people speaking on the mic with all the blast sounds etc going on! Would of been nicer if Value put the mic voice etc on a different channel

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LOGiSTiCs
I am suprised u can hear people speaking on the mic with all the blast sounds etc going on! Would of been nicer if Value put the mic voice etc on a different channel
Erm, when someone in the team pressed j and the mic is activated..... the ingame sounds are automatically reduced.

Best answers
Who needs a mic to flame people when we have our very own esf forum. Guys, its not worth fighting over. I do think its kinda crap to use voice in ESF tho, kinda irritates me when people start shouting kamehameha into the mic.

Oh, and thnx for the spraypaint thing. One final note, are there any progs which help me make spraypaint sigs?

Best answers
for the love of god and all that is holy THERE'S SUCH A THING AS "MUTE", and if you're too lazy to do that to someone who deserves it, then you suck at life and should hang yourself.(lazy bum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom