mr.satan

Best answers
It would been realy cool if you could have been mr.satan in esf:)
Just think how that looks:)

Or have it been stupid?

Best answers
just for kicks and giggles???
other than that he's worthless...
he can jump no higher than a normal person, can't punch hard enough to hurt any other character, can't fly or use ki....

Best answers
Or he could be added later on a new feature like training for just beating the hell out of him.:laff:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Videl could fly, so could Mr. Satan. I don't see a point to having him as a character, unless you make him intentionally underpowered, so that people could use him to try and better their skills (make him really slow, and no transformation, or like a 1.2x PL transformation which would give him an aerodynamic haircut or something. I'd be all for that in a later version.

Best answers
lol it would be kool though! he could have a stupid run lol! like he does! and his special weapon is a stomach ache to fool other characters ;D

Best answers
lol, forget about videl, what about krillin, tien, yamcha, there are alot of humans who can fly in DBZ, but honestly, who the hell wants to play as mr.Satan, he is just an annoying man with a siff afro, and he gets credit for beating cell, death to mr.Satan.

but apart from that he would be a useless ESF character, no beams, no ki, useless bum....

Mog

Best answers
all the humans in dbz are supposed to be able to fly, its just that they never learn how to cos gohan doesnt teach them like he did videl.
and just cos videl knows how to fly, doesnt mean that her father does too.

if hercule ever gets into esf though, he should have the moves he uses in the ps1 game 'dbz: ultimate battle 22':
- baseball bat
- megatron punch (i think thats what his meteo was called)
- rocket launcher
- missile
- failed missile! (where hercule drops the missile and it blows up on him :p)
... and there were others, just cant remember them

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, I'd play him for training, against bots or whatever. You'd just have to make it so his speed was like Krillin's first form, and his attacks were just different kinds of weak melee or whatever, or maybe give him a homing rocket launcher or something. It'd be fun to kick someone's ass with such a weak character for bragging rights.

Mog

Best answers
lol, i think he should be made as part of a comic relief add-on pack after the final release of esf has been finished (if that ever happens :laff: )
other features of the pack could be extra modes such as king kai training modes:
- one mode where bubbles is running round king kai's planet and you have to catch him! (could be a team game!)
- another mode where gregory is flying around king kai's planet and you have to hit him with the hammer! (could also be a team game)

and there could be other modes like a weakling tournament with people like hercule/mr.satan, puar, korin/karin, chaoutzu, gregory, bubbles, yajirobee, bulma, chichi, etc...

think about it! it would be funny as hell! :p

Best answers
What about Master Roshi? The inventor of the Kamehameha?

His normal look could be the silly old pervert man, but his transformation could be the muscled version as he does sometimes!

Maybe for beta 1.356987755696 ? :smile:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Mr.Satan has no place in ESF. So far ESF isnt really a joke. Adding Mr.Satan would be a waste of time for the team. If they did add him, we can all assume they have no other much more important features to add.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, not another one of these threads :S

Mr. Satan is my favorite character out of all DB/Z/GT obviously and I believe that putting him in ESF is a ghey ass idea. There's no point.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
mr.satan in esf hmm...
he have no chance with the other players

Best answers
yeah and then one ki blast will kill him, the only way ever i see him being in the game is if they add his model as a spectator. Helecopter bah ill shutup before i flame you. rocket launcher bah same as before.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
heh.. even he had the attacks of the missiles and guns. the attacks wont even harm the players in esf. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom