New Sig!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was really bored last night... so I started a sig, and here's the finished copy. :D
I couldn't think of a good saying to put in it though, so I just put "When all else fails..." on intent of changing it later but I can't think of anything good.
Anyone got any good saying/motto I could put in it?
Critz on the sig?

(Brush by Vered)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks!
I wanted to fit the pics in it so I made it 150 pixels in height, shouldn't have done that. :p
Anyway, heres another I made, the backround is just a preset texture. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:yes: I like the newer one... But I dont like the bubble texture :fight:try using Filter>Render Clouds
They give a cool effect off :D

Best answers
yeah me neither. not very original. the first one is too empty but its goin somehwere. is the guy from yu yu hakusho? cuz i think he is lol:D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I'll change the BG and post the new pic once I do.
I want to fix the first one but I don't know how to change the pixel dimensions after you made a file. Can you?
And yes, the guy is from Yu Yu Hakusho, (I love that show. :D) he's Suzaku, the leader of the Saint Beasts.

Best answers
Images don't fit in with the background and the font (Including it's color) doesn't fit the backgrounds theme

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, updates on both pictures.

Better? Worse?

Best answers
A bit beter, Try cutting out your images better and if you can do that blend the images in but not with opacity but with layer modes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea... I agree with Anubus. You can also use Layer mask and graident, If you want it to fade from one point and darken on the other.

Best answers
There much better than the old ones, they can still use a bit of work though. Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom