B1.1 OUTLINE (for newcomers and regulars)

Mog

Best answers
i was gonna post this as a reply in a thread but decided it was too long and would be far better as a new thread.

anyway, i hope everyone who still doesnt know whats coming in esf beta 1.1 gets to read this... many people still think its a minor update... :rolleyes:

i think ive done something like this several times now but im far too lazy to search for it when its quicker just to type it all out again... o_O
anyway, heres a detailed list of what im pretty sure is in b1.1.
im sure theres more ive missed, its just in the order i remembered them in...

MOVES
- trunks sword (more powerfull than melee + instagib below 20% health)
- renzoku (fast spray of ki blasts that require charging)
- earth spiritbomb (smaller spiritbomb)
- kame torpedoes (multiple kamehamehas that can set up and manually fired)

MAPS
- esf_guru

GAMEPLAY
- multiple powerstruggling (3 or more beams/projectiles in the same ps, the entire server can be in one big ps!)
- beam jumping (beams stop before hiting walls/florr and push user away until player lets go of jump and the beam explodes)
- cvar to disable or enable melee
- when in ps/bs damage from other attacks reduced and no damage received from melee or disks
- stop swooping when hit by beams
- beams detatch when player is hit by melee
- goku keeps spirit bomb when hit by melee but sb power is reduced with each hit.
- when in bs, beam is not detonated by players
- improved scouter with 4 states (off, auto, playerinfo and map)
- cvar to disable gaining pl when you die
- less lag (client side attack prediction... i think)
- realistic good and evil teams
- cancel button removed from buu's candy selection menu
- when powerlevel reaches 0, player dies.
- powerlevel limited to 999,999,999 to stop bugs
- melee is easier to hit people with
- when you get hit by meele while blocking, you cannot attack for 0.8 seconds (to prevent instant countering)
- crushing damage (in a bs, beams crush you rather than explode when you hit walls/floor) might not be added in b1.1
- character limits (only certain amount of each class such as only 1 goku or 2 vegetas) might not be added in b1.1

GRAPHICS
- higher framerates
- sbc trail is fixed
- trails added to ki blasts and other ki projectiles

SOUND
- english sounds revamped
- japanese sound pack

OTHERS
- bots (dunno if they're in the b1.1 install but they're gonna be released at same time)
- new gohan model (pretty sure its gonna be in but not totally sure)
- buu's body part move (im not sure this move will be in... isnt it super buus attack?)
- half models for when players get sliced in half by disks/sword (i dont think this is in but i could be wrong)

there are no new transformations or new characters in b1.1 (unless the team is hiding stuff from us)... other than that i think ive said nearly everything, but correct me if im wrong.

...and this time im gonna save the address of this thread! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought SBC wasn't attached?

Wait, what? So cell is only evil? Etc?

Mog

Best answers
i may be wrong about some things... this is just my view cos theres no official outline anymore so i dont know the exact information.

im not sure about sbc, i thought people were complaining that its gonna be attached but maybe it's not
and yeah, i think thats right about the realistic teams...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
I thought SBC wasn't attached?

Wait, what? So cell is only evil? Etc?

The SBC is not attached. Also Good/Evil teams is only a server option. So the teams would be like in DMZ.

Mog

Best answers
ok, thanks for correcting me. i'll delete the bit about it being attached...

Best answers
Hibiki said in another thread that SBC is not attatched in 1.1...unless he is lying to us...sneaky sneaky

I would assume that realistic teams (good-evil) would be a cvar like the player limits

About the buu bodypart attack, while I'm fairly sure that it won't be in, the concept isn't the absorbtion body part attack, its the one he used on Majin Vegeta to hold him still.

Keep in mind I am a douchen00b and don't know jack **** except what I hear

Edit* Took to long to reply, got beat by 3 replies

Mog

Best answers
sorry, maybe i should have stated it somewhere in my post...
anyway...
sbc = special beam cannon = piccolo's wirley beam move!
bs = block struggle
ps = power struggle

...also, seeing as i have nothing else better to do right now heres some more useful abreviations...
bba = big bang attack
ff = final flash
sb = spirit bomb
gb = generic beam
fd = frieza disk

...theres probably more but i dont go on online servers often and bots rarely say anything worth listening too! :p

Originally posted by Brim
About the buu bodypart attack, while I'm fairly sure that it won't be in, the concept isn't the absorbtion body part attack, its the one he used on Majin Vegeta to hold him still.
ah, i couldnt work out what move you were talking about but now i remember... i guess majin/fat/good/mr buu would get that move... unlikely to be in b1.1 tho.
if thought it was the one kid buu used on the kai planet where he detatched his fist and started beating up fat buu.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the character limits and the crushing damage may have been scrapped. We may not get confirmation until the release though.

Mog

Best answers
thats a shame... crushing damage sounds like a great idea, would make block struggling far more fun...

how come character limits may be going? i'd have thought that would be one of the easier things to code... is it because it has a negative effect on gameplay?
i could see many servers setting certain characters limits such as frieza's to zero... i guess if too many servers did that then the frieza fans wouldnt like it.

anyway, i'll change the outline a little just in case...
i wanna try and get a decent reliable outline... :smile:

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
The SBC is not attached. Also Good/Evil teams is only a server option. So the teams would be like in DMZ.
dude i thought i was that was wat pcjoe said to me last year, it was one of my suggestions and they said it was, because piccolo cant ps with anything else cause masko sucks

Best answers
Thats awsome i cant wait to play the update i can predict that all your hard work will be recieved by everyone with greates intent. .......well maby a few that still cant stop talking about new chraracters:rolleyes:

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
I thought you could get like the entire server into one ps
yeah i know, thats why i said 3 or more
but okay, i'll try to describe it a bit better. :]

Best answers
Magus you silly head...3 or MORE, meaning a ps plus one person or more...silly butt

Best answers
I thought that they wer gona change the way we power up like make it more realistic or sum S**t lyk dat... or em i just lost?

Mog

Best answers
not sure what you mean, in what way do you think powering up is gonna be different?
wait, do you mean the powerup that trunks did in the esf1.1 preview? i think it looked like that because the powerup graphics were dissabled but i might be wrong... i'll try and find out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
attached means that the beam trail would be like euh
let me tell it like this if a person shoots a beam the beam trail would be in the hand of the person if a beam is detachedad the beam would be a projectile
example
generic beam
kamehameha
gallit gun
masenko
final flash
are ALL attached the beam trails stick to person

big bang attack
special beam cannon
death ball
those are deattached beams
you fire them and you can move to charge anothe or do what ever you want to do

Best answers
i think if ur swoopin + u get hit by a beam, you should get knocked like you do with melee, depending on the beam :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom