Freeza Disk Question

Best answers
When i play freeza and i use the freeza disk, right after i throw it, i lag or sumthing. i can't power up or move for a while. what's wrong? is it my comp or what:confused:

Best answers
thats normal. When you fire the disk, you cant do anything until you call it back.

Best answers
what do u mean call it back? and is this not being able to move thing the same with all disks(freeza's, killin's, and cell's)? (even though cell has the same disk as freeza i think)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by (V)ajinVegeta
what do u mean call it back? and is this not being able to move thing the same with all disks(freeza's, killin's, and cell's)? (even though cell has the same disk as freeza i think)
The FRIEZA DISK (with characters frieza and cell) can be controlled after thrown...... just aim your crosshair somewhere else and the disk will turn as much as it can in that direction. Since you are controlling the disk, you can't move... it's normal.

And to CALL IT BACK is when you RIGHT-CLICK to retreive the disk back to your finger or whatever.

(the destructo disk cannot be controlled... it's a throw and run type thingy or something)

Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
(the destructo disk cannot be controlled... it's a throw and run type thingy or something)
lol, yeap that's killin alright(not to offened killin fan's).

ne way thanx, i didn't know that you could control freeza disks :)

Best answers
Originally posted by (V)ajinVegeta
lol, yeap that's killin alright(not to offened killin fan's).
No offense taken because you called my Krillin killin, cuz thats what he does...also, if you want to make the frieza disk (or cell disk if u will) act like the DD, simply charge, throw, and right after you throw, switch to melee or generic beam or fingerlazers, you will be free of the disk

Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
[B
(the destructo disk cannot be controlled... it's a throw and run type thingy or something) [/b]
I believe you mean "fire and forget"

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all right, those last three posts were spam, and I know that all of you know that it is against the rules to spam...

--closed--

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom