Why does Cell have a green aura?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the show it's yellow.. just wondering..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree. I think he should get his hellish screaming golden aura (See my Avatar). All it'd end up working out to is a new sound effect and a new color or skin to go on his charging animation.

Best answers
yea that would fit him better he would look more bad ass if you ask me

Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
Why does Cell have a green aura?
becoz.. he doesn't has a pink one :p

no anyway i like his green, and if i'm correct he had a green one at the begininning.. though i maybe wrong, but don't you think when he gets a yellow one it'll be confusing with the ssj's? nah.. i like the green one (you can see it every where on the map)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DT's new aura with pcjoe's animation with yellow color instead of white = PERFECT aura for cell.

Best answers
if where gonna ask question like this we can ask another like why doesn't vegeta has a blue aura before he goes super sayin...

Best answers
I thought the yellow aura was when he goes perfect as tho like when saiyans go ssj. But then I have a clip of trunks kicking the **** out of imperfect cell and he had a yellow aura...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
mh. if he uses the gold aura. cell is then ssj right?

Best answers
my theory . because from far he would just look like a yellow glowing blob and he would be mistaken for a super saiyan.

Best answers
but when he has a yellow auro he is stronger than a super sayin because he is in his second form...

well that's how it should be anyways

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep. i think cell transformed to ssj. he got the cells from goku. vegeta. .. and more. so he can change to ssj To

Best answers
but.. he also has cells from picollo, frieza & King Cold.. so that could be the blocking factor :D

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't change into a ssj. He just has ssj cells which is why he can do kamehameha, why he got stronger after blowing himself up, and might be why he has the yellow aura. I would prefer the yellow aura playing with cell. That way I don't stick out like a soar thumb. Oh, theres the green dude that just killed me lets go after him... You know what I mean?

Best answers
yeah exzactl and in the show it is yellow, it would be easy to change just make it yellow!!!:p i agree it should be yellow it is unfair cuz everybody can easyli see who is who by the colour with buu and frieza it s less that way...

Best answers
I think thats the point of him having a green aura, so you know its cell. Green for Cell or Piccolo. White for somebody(usually Goku or Vegeta for sure, lol) Pink for Buu and Frieza, and Gold for super saiyan. I think it balances out well, it doesn't really bother me what it looks like.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what did they just dis picollo because they decided to jip him on the green aura or did they screw over cell with the green aura because his head looks like a female body part?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
one question, if u change cell's aura to yellow would every1's aura also be yellow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom