a good power struggle??

Best answers
What do you al think the best looking multi power struggle would be?????? i think at least four big bangs colliding would really make a light show now just a hint of SB and you got yourself an exsplotion that even cochroaches would die from :)

your thought on some great MPS??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be funny if someone was krillin, and there was three other guys, they all charged a generic beam, krillin shot the scattering beam, and they all shot the various balls back at Krillin :p

Best answers
What if you had a spirit bomb colide with a few Final Flashes..but then goku piles another spirit bomb into the mix....that go boom real nice!

Best answers
That would be awsome, also that would be funny if a group of people shot at krillen then he released his scatter beam and dominated them all with it:laff:

Best answers
omg perfect! i have so many spirit bomb ps but they just get stuck! it'd b kool to pile em up!

Best answers
lol yea if you wanna kamikazi just fly into the source of it all and go out with a real BIG BANG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Know whats really funny? When someone is charging a beam, if you're Gohan, charge your shield, they'll think they'll just detonate it in front of you, but instead you shoot the small shield ball at them, they are forced to PS it, THEN when it comes at you, you absorb both attacks and kill half the map :x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHA nice tactic dude, havent heard that one before ;-)
it is always fun to catch a BBA and a spirit bomb colliding with youre shield ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah sometimes I fly in front of someones SB and absorb it heh

Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
Know whats really funny? When someone is charging a beam, if you're Gohan, charge your shield, they'll think they'll just detonate it in front of you, but instead you shoot the small shield ball at them, they are forced to PS it, THEN when it comes at you, you absorb both attacks and kill half the map :x
That wouldn't work, i know, i have tried absorbing something like that........

But what will work is someone playing as picolo (or cell) who fires like 30 SBC's into a kamehameha, big big big big big big big big boom!!!

It would probibally crash the server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by {SSJ}Master
That wouldn't work, i know, i have tried absorbing something like that........

But what will work is someone playing as picolo (or cell) who fires like 30 SBC's into a kamehameha, big big big big big big big big boom!!!

It would probibally crash the server
It works for me, when I shoot it back it does huge damage.

Best answers
i can see it now.....when 1.1 comes out all people will be doing is making huge 12+ player games and say "TEAM POWER STRUGGLES!!" where every person will pour everything they have into one PS and the entire map will be slagged. OH.....the beauty.......*teardrop* :*)

QSD

Best answers
I just wondered,
=>if you do a multiple ps lets say 2v1

and the 2 guys win,
-do both of them get the kill? (is that even compatible with the halflife gameplay?)
-does one of em get the kill and if so how is that chosen?

=>and what about in even numbers? lets say 2v2
-the team that loses all die?
-the beams go to one player and only one on the team dies?
if so is it random chosen who dies?

Best answers
hmmmmmm... good question im not really sure well if just two people start it then someone else helps either of the sides i think one of the original people will get the kill instead of the helper. Maby he will get the kill of surrounding enemy with his depending on the blast,we will have to wait and see.

Best answers
1 super powered final flash (yeah this dude must have high pl)
vs 3 weak kames

Best answers
The thing that sux is that regular power struggles already blow up the whole map. What would be the point of these combs anyways cuz in the end there is no winner, everyone dies. Explosions = bleh .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom