Melee combo´s

Best answers
I was thinking, why couldn´t you put a system in esf, that when you push a few buttons he does a combo( lockes on on a enemy and does: swap-swap-swap-hit-kick-hit-kick person up in sky etc.)

(lock on--->ASDAWWSDA--->push mouse button--->melee combo.)

what do you think?

srry for bad English...rofl:tired:

Best answers
You posted in the wrong forum. An admin will come by any second and move it though, but you shouldn't turn this into a habit. And from rumors I have heard, that is basically the new melee system minus the lock on, but my sources are poor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it is possible to do a combo, not the one you have in mind but a combo never the less. (For example, kickin someone up in the air, teleporting above them and hitting them back down, its fairly easy after practice)

Best answers
yea i know, btw you know any console commands that might come in handy~?

Best answers
it should be like the old alpha meele system that ruled, it wasnt so anloying being kicked acros the map

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSjGohan12345
it should be like the old alpha meele system that ruled, it wasnt so anloying being kicked acros the map
why, what was the alpha melee like?
yes, there are some useful commands for getting it
sv_friction 40 (defualt is 4) to put on slow motion

Best answers
the old alpha....

there you could go to the enemy without swooping or something like that and u had to punch the guy like with the crowbar in hl...

meanwhile you could have made a khh and killed him.

in 1.1 u can turn the melee of!!! hhehehe and you can turn off the pl balance system! then you could fight like in alpha 2.0, with better graphics and transformation.

or turn only the pl balance system off so if have better skill than him you wil get higher pl and the guy wont get something until he hurts you. but until then u will have 10 millions. and then you can own that poor 1 million guy.

ps: without pl balance it will be harder to get pl since you get few pl by killing low pl´s

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
Well, it is possible to do a combo, not the one you have in mind but a combo never the less. (For example, kickin someone up in the air, teleporting above them and hitting them back down, its fairly easy after practice)
Yeah, that's about it. What's really funny is getting someone into a small cave or room with a low cieling and kicking them into it like eight times.. :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well actually theres tonnes more :p way way way more, i can do a 3-4 hit combo quite well now

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're good enough, you can do a tremendous number of different combos already... and what you are saying about locking and doing the hit-hit-kick combo... that is closer to the hand on melee struggle fighting idea that will come out in 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The melee system is going into a makeover stage. Atleast that was what PCJoe said. So wait until 1.2 before you critisize the melee system.

Best answers
yea thats good...but i can´t do much of the combo´s any more because i havent played ESF for a VERY VERY long time but still like it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well actually theres tonnes more :p way way way more, i can do a 3-4 hit combo quite well now
It depends. Once both of us are transed I don't even bother trying because they recover too quickly. I can easily combo a person to death, but once our Pls are over about 4 mil...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
It depends. Once both of us are transed I don't even bother trying because they recover too quickly. I can easily combo a person to death, but once our Pls are over about 4 mil...
well, once they get to that stage, there is always room for 2 somewhere

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather not risk it because people like Sonic enjoy hitting me in the head when I do it >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, what is doubly annoying is when they are rolling on the floor, you try to hit them up, but they've got to the point where you cant. They start to get up and you try to teleport backwards or sideways, and you teleport to the same posistion your in and they then knock you up :S gota remember to go up in those situation :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, what is doubly annoying is when they are rolling on the floor, you try to hit them up, but they've got to the point where you cant. They start to get up and you try to teleport backwards or sideways, and you teleport to the same posistion your in and they then knock you up :S gota remember to go up in those situation :fight:

HAHA I did that twice last game I was pissed at myself >_<

Sometimes you'll teleport up but you go nowhere and get hit it's very aggrivating

Best answers
Combo's in ESF are easier than they look, but i find it hard to do the teleport up hit, teleport down hit ones....

However it is easy to hit an enemy, then teleport forward and hit him again. Any good tips anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom