Congratulations!

Best answers
I have just played this game at an internet cafe with a freind and as me and him being DBZ fans i was very impressed. It is so fun we were etertained for hours. Im going to download it for my computer but I would like to know if I have to have CS because i dont have that but i have half life.

Thx in advance and keep up the good job guys!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u only need half life, or only cs, so u'll be ok, try to read around the forums next time, because this has been answered many times.

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half Life dude you dont need CS half life is enough ^_^ Just put it in HL folder and go to the game custom game and bla bla....You know you played right????? but stay tune the new version is gonna come up hopefully! ^_^

Best answers
Use the edit button if you didnt know. Its in the bottom right corner

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, poor kid, he tries to post how much he likes the mod and all of you guys are going down his throat
"Search next time!"
"Dont Double post!"
"Edit!!"

Best answers
If you read the posts carefully, you'll notice that everyone was being polite about it. So stop going down
OUR throats.

Best answers
the remarks may be a little blunt, but they are still polite......im afraid jimesu wins this round
jimesu-1 Pcjoe-0

Best answers
BACK TO THE TOPIC :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of ESF, dont mind the people here, everybody (including myself) likes to pretend we are forum moderators and act all strict. Keep on the lookout for the new esf, which should be out soon (dont know the exact date, cuz there isn't one)

Have lots of fun and stick on the forums, its a great way to learn new things and tactics bout ESF.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jimesu_Evil
If you read the posts carefully, you'll notice that everyone was being polite about it. So stop going down
OUR throats.
lol, i never said you guys wernt being polite about it. If you were being mean i would have closed the post on the spot and gave you all warnings smart ass.
I just said poor kid since he has 3 different people correcting him in his first post.

Edit: Hmm... actually yeah, i see your point, sorry bout that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
Half Life dude you dont need CS half life is enough ^_^
He meant the Retail version of Counter-Strike, which is sold in stores. It is the same thing as Half-Life, except no singleplayer. Both can play mods.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any Half-Life mod you download off the internet needs only Half-Life to run it. The CS retail version is like a mini Half Life, it doesn't come with all the Half-Life levels and single player, but comes with the engine and Counter-Strike mod. Same with Day of Defeat when it goes retail. I don't know when though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you reiterating what I just said?

To sum it up: You can play mods with either the original Half-Life or the retail version of Counter-Strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom