I can't wait for 1.1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sick of losing to players who aren't even that good but have half the ping that I do, and then brag about it! Ugh!

Grievances, be washed away with 1.1!

Best answers
Patience is a virtue.

They are still working on some bugs,the last test version might as well be the final build for ESF,it should be released soon,you just have to wait,even if you can't

besides,you might actually hinder the progress of 1.1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
besides,you might actually hinder the progress of 1.1

Will do!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah G-Man, i know how you feel. You've just joined the game, got about 80-120 ping and about 700'000 pl. Theres some newbish person top with quite a few kills with a pl of about 5 mil and ping of about 30-60. He/She comes over to you, hits you with a few hit and your dead, you goes on about being the best. You try and point out the difference in ping and pl and he doesnt have it and says some bad words to you, then you go ssj
you = 2 mil he=5mil

With your new speed and strength you own his @ss regardless of the ping and pl hehehe happend to me quite a few times :)

Also, people that always host games and have 0 ping and hit all with head on attacks wont be so good anymore :devgrin::laff:

Best answers
bah.. me will not like v1.1 but i don't like v1.0 too... melle sucks and what is a game without melee... u get always raped by 2 people on a server and they go:

"oh me SOO good..." argh hate those...
or the other way around you finaly have found some of guy who is around ur skill and you fight 1 on 1 .. it would be a good game if not some magot came and rushes in UR fight...

but ahwell it will be more hard now blocking won't do :'( ...

*runs of crieing for his mommy*
-* "hmm gotta work on teleport" *-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, is doubly annoying when you've spent ages fighting someone, you need one more blow to kill him and some idiot hits him with a kamehameha or some doodah brain comes and "helps you". I've told people numerous times that i dont need help or to stop taking my kills but you just cant get it through to some people.
(And theres the guys that spend the whole match blasting beams and get 40 kills at the end, you you get 31 kills of melee, and they said "man, i rock i am the best"

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by lost
bah.. me will not like v1.1 but i don't like v1.0 too... melle sucks and what is a game without melee...
well, melee is improved in 1.1:
- block->countering is a lot harder to do because theres now a 0.8 second delay between blocking and countering
- the accuracy in melee is better due to a new player detection method... so now its easier to hit people with melee.

so theres a few things to look forward to in b1.1... :p

to find out about more great things coming in b1.1 check out my b1.1 outline thread by clicking the link below. :smile:

Best answers
my most big concern is that i won't get telport working like some people around do.. i try... but it won't do for me.. i get lost if you get my drift. but i accived (sp??) some thing to day atleast.. i dun have to block anymore... i got another way around :\ but i hope it works online (not tested yet) but i guess some people are already ussing it online...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Replying to GMans original post...

Yeah, i completly see what your talking about and it pisses me off too. If i beat someone with a higher ping then myself i'll have the decency to point out our ping difference, instead of bragging that i beat him.

Ugh, makes me so angry...
"hahaha, i beat pcjoe, even though i have 1/2 the ping he does and im ssj, hahahahaha"
Yeah, but what can you say, thats life :\

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost, a lot of ppl script the use of teleport. If you're looking to teleport quickly using a legitimate bind, bind it to your mouse wheel if you have one. Won't be able to out teleport a scripter, but it might help if thats what you're looking for.

-Karrde-

Best answers
i have it on CTRL and that works fine.. but the problem is i lose my way on the map (or targetted player) when i teleport to much... but most nagging is those people who teleport all around the map (including u) and then hit fast from behind

Best answers
client side prediction isnt gonna change the fact that when your out pinged you will lose in melee.. his hit reaches the server before yours regardless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, and my absolutely favorite is the server admin who has an imaginary tag on like [GoSuLeetz] and block counters anything and EVERYTHING, thats the ONLY thing they do, and then they proclaim themselves god of esf.

Best answers
its good to know that there trying to get all the bugs out so we can all play the game with out any annoyence what so ever except from some people.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by lost
i have it on CTRL and that works fine.. but the problem is i lose my way on the map (or targetted player) when i teleport to much... but most nagging is those people who teleport all around the map (including u) and then hit fast from behind
Well if i'm right then that's the whole point of this game. Using skills like teleport in that way gets pretty close to the show.

Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
Yeah G-Man, i know how you feel. You've just joined the game, got about 80-120 ping and about 700'000 pl. Theres some newbish person top with quite a few kills with a pl of about 5 mil and ping of about 30-60. He/She comes over to you, hits you with a few hit and your dead, you goes on about being the best. You try and point out the difference in ping and pl and he doesnt have it and says some bad words to you, then you go ssj
you = 2 mil he=5mil

With your new speed and strength you own his @ss regardless of the ping and pl hehehe happend to me quite a few times :)
i know exactly what your talking about i'm getting tired of ppl who think they are all the **** but then your PL get's near theirs and u pwn their ass:devsmile:

Best answers
sometimes you can use predict lagg and so let go of the melee button before they reach u. Of course ping still annoys but "a good fighter knows his limitation, a great fighter knows how to surpass them" its something like that but you should get the picture. try to work around the ping thing for now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is quite the odd one. You guys sit back and complain about people with twice your powerlevel and yada yada yada.

Ping is one thing. Blocking, powerlevel, beams, are another.

There is always away around it. If someone is countering you all the time, don't be stupid. Use beams.

If someone is using beams, get around and melee them. It's not like this is quantum physics.

You are just trying to hinder other people to give yourself a chance. If it's ping, it's understandable, anything else, boo frickity hoo. Powerlevel you will Never be hindered by. Because of the simple way ESF handles it. You will always have at least half of the highest powerlevel in the game. And as you die you will gain powerlevel. See? No problem there.

Stop complaining, if it's not ping, learn ways around it. Honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom