How do you make good looking textures?

Best answers
well to be honest i dont have a clue how but im sure the MODS or some other people know how!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I do I start by rendering some clouds, then just mess around with some filters until you come up with something good looking, then mess around with some brushes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... You can use crosshatch under the filter settings and get a scraty texture...
burshes? to make your own, right click, then choose the arrow. Go to New Brush and make one :D
If you wanna download any, http://nocturna.net/brushes/ is a good site..... zer0 gave it to me :D

Best answers
you draw out anything in a new photoshop file then u go to edit > define brush. and it will allow you to brush anything u want...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can make some pretty interesting brushes using the noise filter along with others, just make sure the size is only 100x100ish or youll have a huge brush (i usually dont even use the full area to be safe)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For about %80 of my sigs I just play around with filters and see what I get. The sig I am using right now I got by playing with filters, colours and layer effects.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok, i still suck at backgrounds and i really dont get how to use brushes to make cool backgorunds ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom