The power of some characters

Best answers
Hi,
I really like esf but I think that the power is not devided equally. For example:
Vegeta will win whitout a problem of Krillin. Krillin should be stronger I think.
And every sayan becomes stronger after dying, so they gain power faster than the other. The others should have the same ability

Is there someone who agrees whit me?o_O

Cya guys

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
krillin stonger than vegeta?
haghahahahahahhaahhaahhhahaha

Best answers
Strength isnt every thing with krillin i could take out a vegeta with a pl ten times my own without a problem it all comes down to skill (krillin is speedy thats his advantage)

Best answers
Originally posted by SNAKE EYES
Krillin should be stronger I think.
And every sayan becomes stronger after dying, so they gain power faster than the other.
1. krillin is stronger then vegeta (note: if used properly)
2. all chars get pl upgrade when they die (atleast that is my impression)

Best answers
OK Krillin could take vegeta anyday even if veggie was majin all krillin has to do is use solar flare bust his ass a few times into the air with melee and then when he dosnt get up kame his ass its easy and iv done it may times.

Best answers
Originally posted by Psydoman
krillin stonger than vegeta?
haghahahahahahhaahhaahhhahaha

my thoughts exactly the only time that krileen even seemed to be a little powerful than vegeta is when he told him to hurt him badly so dende could heal him and become even more powerful. But vegeta took the shot upclose without even blocking at all and taking it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Each character can pwn the living hell out of any other characters. Really, it comes down to the skill of the player.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I do agree with KarrdeKNR becuse it mainly depends on the persons ability to play with that certian character to see who can become more powerfull or not, it all depends on how skilled the player is.

Best answers
GeoRgE W. BusH Blows ~~

back on topic -- - -- -------- ---------------- --------- ----------- --------- - -- - - - -- -- - - - - - - ----_`- -_ ~_-- --- ----------- --- - -- -- --- -- ----__ --- -- == -= -= = =_~_+ _+~+_ +~ _+~_+ +_

KriLLiN -_-

druGz..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zilea... you are asking for it. Whether you are high or not makes no difference to me. Spam is spam. If you don't want a warning, I suggest you stop.

Best answers
i was drugged

and what i was gonna say was, krillin is too fast

Best answers
hmm im sure that all saiyan characters on esf get more pl than all the other characters , making them an ass to powerstruggle

Best answers
lol , vegeta is stronger then krillin if u want to start out in melee use vegeta because i "think" he does most damage

Best answers
I know that the esf team is trying to balance all characters in the game, or they won't make Krillan the fastest speed after he transformed...so I don't think they are trying to make anyone stronger...but if u want the game to be as same as dragon ball z (like myself) I think balancing the characters is non-sence....lol Anyways, because the esf team is balancing the characters...no way Vegeta is stronger then Krillan or the other way around

Best answers
Trunks sword is just an animation tweak...it's same as melee and maybe it just make the damage increase...while goku has more moves and so are the others...they are still trying to make it balanced...sorry for the disappointment though

Best answers
yea, beating some1 boils down to skill in the end. I can go ssj, and get beaten by some1 of equal power, then choose to attack in normal, and I can beat them twice before I die. It all depends on your skills, your strategy, and in some cases, your ping (which will hopefully be fixed in 1.1)

also, all chars currently gain or lose pl at death depending on the server average pl (stronger people get weaker, weaker people get stronger)

Best answers
Ok first of all i have heard Krillin is fast but someone told me the best stratagy to beat him.... melee his ass before he can do **** to you and this person has womped on krillins so much that he thinks that it is bull sh*t that you guys think he should be stronger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by vunks
Ok first of all i have heard Krillin is fast but someone told me the best stratagy to beat him.... melee his ass before he can do **** to you and this person has womped on krillins so much that he thinks that it is bull sh*t that you guys think he should be stronger
...Have you played esf before?...you make sound as easy as counting to 123
If it was that simple, then wouldnt the krillin your fighting be able to do it back to you, i mean he's only twice as fast, has plenty of attacks and once he gets a farily decent pl when he is mystic, its pretty hard to keep up with him

Best answers
Your PL increases or decreases when you die depending on the other powerlevels in the server. If everyone is several million higher then you, you will increse lots when you die etc.... Also, the characters are evenly balanced, krillins lack of strength is made up by his speed etc.. except trunks, i dont like to use trunks and im not very good with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom