Krillin's Kame

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i'm just wondering but it seems to me that krillin dumps more ki in his kame then goku or gohan does... like the amount of ki dumped into it is equal to veg's ff?

Best answers
ive never noticed that and im krillin all the time. next time i play ill be sure to check that out...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was my initial impression as well, but I don't believe it is so. You just don't notice the ki loss as much with Goku for some reason...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's probably just that in SSJ you burn energy slower, so it feels that way

Best answers
I never noticed.... Probably because I never used him

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright Rebirah, way to spam. Please only post if you have something productive to say about the topic.

Thanks.

Best answers
i think you lose your energy the lower your KI? just a guess

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Exactly if you notice, once transformed, Ki doesn't drain down as fast and you can charge more beams, teleport, and swoop longer when transformed, it jsut seems like that with Krillin because he takes a while to get transformed.

V'

Best answers
All usage of ki is sliced in half when you transform. And all kamewaves for begging characters are the same.

Best answers
i always though it was just that certain characters have a larger ki than others and it would make sense that their pools would get larger if they transformed

hence krillin has a smaller ki pool then compaired to goku and gohan so his kamehameha would appear to drain more ki but the fact is that they both use the same it looks that way cause the bar is the same length for each character

Best answers
perhaps your just losing the energy because u have ur aura up ? but im going to check it out , any1 want screens of a ff and a krillin kame?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
ESFMASTAMAN
There is NO t in Nazi you doof!

Secondly, your post also constitutes spam so do us all a favour and shuddit ;)

Best answers
maybe when you use krillins Kamehameha you are flyig, or on turbo or something so it burns more KI, but when you use goku (i dunno why you'd use im rather than krillin) you tried it with him not on turbo. Just a suggestion though

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody has the same amount of ki from start to finish. Transforming halves the usage. Krillin just seems to use more ki because people play the pre-transformed krillin more often than Mystic Krillin, whereas Goku transforms fairly early. Goku's trans is just a big ki saving placebo.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
anyone think they can get some pics of goku norm + ssj firing a kame + krillin (trans too) and veg's ff for a test? all at around the same pl.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
aight well this is whats up...

pics of goku @ 1mil pl or about fireing a full kame with turbo + fly
then at ssj @6mil firing a full kame with turbo + fly

pics of krillin @1mil pl or about fireing a full kame with turbo + fly

then at trans @6mil firing a full kame with turbo + fly

then veg at 6mil firing ff turbo and fly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom