Beta 1.1??

Best answers
are the transformations complete in the new version, like all forms??

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. There will still only be 1 per character. Maybe in 1.3 or later, transformations will be worked on.

Best answers
no look around the forum for a complete list of changes the biggest ones are:

attacks:
Goku: small(earth) spirit bomb, kame torpedos
Vegeta: rezoku(right?) energy dan(fires up to 6 ki blasts very fast)
Trunks get's a sword, only slightly enhances his melee since it just kills ppl who block at low health

u can beamjump, to my knowlage this works kinda like guass gun jumping

beams get new trails, also client predicts other ppls movement(or something :rolleyes:)

and the best of all.... multiple beam struggles!!!! yeah!!!

edit: also i think more transformations will be added in Beta2

Best answers
i thought 1.2 is purely a melee update......i wouldn't count on the transformations going in too soon, its a bit of work too do.

Best answers
i'd enjoy more transformations asap (like eveyrone else i think)

V'

Best answers
Really I think new trans will happen in 1.5 or even sooner than that.Also, I think people will go to ssj3 in 2.0.

Best answers
:talk: i dont know very much about the later versions, infact the only ppl that should even have a clue will be the team members, so lets stop speculating, and spreding rumors because that will only lead to disapointment and annoyance. Lets be seriously here, they are ppl w/ jobs, and others lives, they dont really make a profit out of this mod at all. If they do, well they need to work harder, but let them do work, who cares when transformations will be, honestly its just another skin, ppl already reach powerlevels of 30 million or above i know i have Ive reached 45 million on the pred server. and lets be honest with more transformations the melee will be soo fast it will be amazing if u hit someone without running into or through a building. I personally hope the rest will of the updates will be more graphical, make the transformations look better, and improve apon them. I dislike the perfect transformation because I love the yelling and the little show they put on when they transform.

Best answers
I remember someone saying that the team might not go all the way like you would expect them to, V' says they'll do this in 1.5...who knows if it'll even get there? It took them a year to release a beta, do you really think they'll go all the way up to 1.5? Someone please tell me that.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe did mention that 1.2 was not going to be as large an update as 1.1 is. Not all of the 1.x updates are going to be the same size, bear in mind. It really depends on what they plan on adding in each step. When you have a release that is purely melee, it may not take as long to develop as one containing new attacks, techniques, and bug fixes.

Best answers
in the beta 1.1 readme it sayed tranformation will now take 30 seconds is this true ??

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by lost soul
in the beta 1.1 readme it sayed tranformation will now take 30 seconds is this true ??

Must not have been the offical outline for beta 1.1 because transformations still take the same amount of time as in 1.0.

Best answers
exactly how big an update IS beta 1.1? like is it just a patch, or is it a complete remake or what?

Best answers
stop asking this questions farout people are talking about beta 1.2 and 1.3 calm down beta 1.1 ain't out yet

Best answers
what i thought i downloaded beta 1.1......yea it is out so why dont you guys go dl it.

Best answers
If you downloaded 1.1, then u must have been somewhere u shouldn't have been. you more than likely downloaded version 1.0.

I only have one question for the admins. with Goku's Kame torpedo's, is there any kind of limit to how many you can make besides how much ki u have?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there will be a patch to upgrade 1.0 to 1.1 along with a full install

and the patch is about 30 mb if i remember right

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by vunks
what i thought i downloaded beta 1.1......yea it is out so why dont you guys go dl it.

Beta 1.1 is not out yet, regardless of what you may have heard. When it is finally released everyone will know. To those of you asking whether it is out or not yet, please stop. Thanks.

Best answers
ya search

btw sonic, you post too freaking much lol

you get like 100 more posts every 3-5 days dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom