Another prob with gaining pl after death!

Best answers
I'm playing with my brother and his stronger with turbo and im with turbo i kill him he gain pl. why??:cry:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it matters how you killed him. If you killed him in a ps then he would gain pl because of all the power put behind the struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your PL is higher than his, he will also gain PL. This is here so that people who are new that joined wont get beat up by people who have been there for hours.

Best answers
It doesn't depend on PL, it depends on skill. You could be a PL of 600,000 and he could be 10,000,000, you can kill him as long as you don't get in a beam struggle. And if he has a lower PL thn you and he dies he will gain PL to catch up to who ever has the highest PL in the server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it would take a longer time. :D and thats basically what I meant :D

Best answers
what i meant was i shoot a kame wave at him he dies and gets pl even if his stronger then me!!!!
how can i stop it??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Beta 1, you can't... a function is built in that gets anyone's PL closer towards the average PL on that server when they die.
In Beta 1.1, you will be able to switch this off.

So until then, you'll just have to live with it :)

Best answers
i dont think that you understand me i said he is stronger then me i kill him he gets stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom