New Gameplay Mode

Best answers
So what aout a GAmeplay mode like :
Mr.Badguy vs DBZ crew

Like the legendary Super Saiyajin ( Brolly , dont know how its written in english version of DBZ ) against vegeta and so on ...
so that 1 player becomes a really strong player with nice features , and the other players need to fight against him till hes dead , the guy finally kills the bad guy , becomes him next round ... and so on , i think that would be really cool ... what do u think ?

Best answers
This belongs in Suggestions, and this idea has already been said, Brolli will not be added as he only appears in the DBZ Movies, not the series which this mod is this based on.

Best answers
well brolly wast just an example man ... u can also take freezer for taht and the dbz crew is facing him for the first time or something ... so now understand it ? i just wantet to tell u about the mode , not about the special characters

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it has been suggested before but dont count on it being in anytime soon. theres more important things than another gameplay mode.

Best answers
Yep has been suggested many times as diff things.I know your not talking bout the special chars but no movie or dbgt chars will be included (as far as we know).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This belongs in Suggestions... but this has already been suggested loads of times. Next time, do a search first.

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom