Wishes ...

Best answers
Im sure ESF wants to bring more Wishes into their Capture the Dragonball mode but its not easy to find some , so plz post some ideas here , maybe we will find some really cool ideas for the game ... so lets get it on ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your sig makes me wonder why murder isn't legal.

Anyway, shouldn't this be in the suggestions forum

How about making you invincible for 20 seconds? That'd be funny. Hehe. It'd be an activated skill. I'd like to see block whores counter THAT!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
GMan, instead of spamming, you could have at least said something about the subject.

and I think there should be a wish to juice up your speed for 120 seconds :]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or perhaps a wish to increase maximum health or ki by a certain number. If it was possible to code in, that is.

Best answers
maybe one to increase something like health or ki (by more than 1 mil) until you die??
I just think that it should be really hard to kill someone who just went to the trouble of rounding them up amidst a chaotic battle :)
maybe double health untill you die...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah not until you die. I'm thinking more along the lines of like +10 maximum health until the map ends. I mean theoretically it shouldn't be all that easy to make a wish with two teams going after the balls.

Best answers
i think a good wish to add would be..to be invisable for 1 minute.. or some other wishes like make you speed double for 30 seconds or perhaps a wish that gives the regular strength wish the same effect but twice as much and the only draw back is it would take half of you life away.. just some ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom