is there a way?

Best answers
I was just wondering if there's a command or some sort that I could use it to set up my bots, since that all they do is just shoot beams at each other, and bearly uses their melee attack, which i really want to practice with.

And after i kick a bot, then i add it again, it won't do anything, and when i lock it with my scouter, it shows that they don't have an identity...wassup with that?? well...if anyone knows, just drop me a line thx~~:laff:

Best answers
happens to me, and i dont think theres a command either

Best answers
thats wierd mine do both i have them using max of melee and beams i take three on at a time talk about a pain in the ass. But it was funny when i deflected a kame hame ha from goku, then gohan ,then a death ball from frieza one after another good fun!!!:yes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's because they're alpha cuts of the bots. They're extremely stupid and not done yet :p Me is working on the latest version and hopefully will be out with 1.1

-Karrde-

Best answers
i have downloaded some bots for esf that have a percentage type deal.. you can set from 0-100% of how much melee you want your bots to do.. and you can set the difficultly level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have imagened that a readme file would have come with the bots, explaining how to set them. Have a look for it, if not then it might tell you on the website that you downloaded them from.

Best answers
If you download the latest version of the bot these prblems have been solved. Go to www.geocities.com/airborne_fatty to get the bots, and download the Ki Bot version 3 or something. It allows you to set the melee % (%of attacks that will be a melee) ad it also has many other bug fixes

Best answers
hmm know what would be cool, a little bot config menu like they had in UT (set agression levels, favorite weapons etc.) easy to use interface and you could set melee percentages, favorite beams, agression levels, zazoken percentages etc. I dunno, is that even possbile with half life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom