Problem: Closes ESF If more than 1 Player

Best answers
Hello, i am having a problem with ESF, when i join a server it lets me pick a character then about 3 secs later...HL shuts down. If i go into a server with lets say 1 person it lets me play around for a little bit untill i use certain attacks or in there for over a minute or something. Its nothing wrong with my HL because i can go play any other mod just fine...Please help me out with this i would really love to play ESF its awesome.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I actually used to have this exact same problem but I have no idea how I fixed it. I suppose the best advice I could give you is to reinstall it or even try downloading from a different site, the only thing I did was uninstal it then redownload it a few weeks later.. Sorry..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note, if you are in Software mode, many attacks will crash you.

Best answers
Hey thanks for the welcome and the info, Changing it out of software mode did the trick. Im glad ESF has a good community :)

cya later guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not many attacks will crash every attack with a partical effect crashes hl if its in software mode

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meleeing and bumping into a wall while swooping also seems to crash

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, welcome to the forums. Come to the Help forum if you have additional technical questions or need support. I would also advise you to read the stickies in the newbie forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom